No start, no RPM signal.

disco stu

Well I have a no start condition. I cannot read an RPM signal out of the ECM. I have spark, but the ECM is not grounding the injectors. I have tried a known good ESC and crank sensor.

I had disconnected the ECM power lead. When I got back to the car I reconnected the power lead and started it. My car has the ME-R. I had forgotten to re boot it with the thumbwheel on POS 0, which screws up the cells and causes the car to run like poop. So I disconnected power to the ECM and rebooted on POS 0. NO START. So I check the normal stuff. Spark is good, FP good, but no injector pulse. Swap out the ESC, and crank sensor with no result. Maybe ign module? I don't know what I screwed up, but if anybody has any idea what I am missing that would be good.

Also tried another ECM to see if I could see rpm out of it but no. Cam sensor is good. And all grounds are good.

Something else I thought of. I get a RPM signal for the tach lead because my tach works. If the tach lead works then shouldn't I see something on the Scanmaster and Direct Scan?