no spark troubleshooting

This same thing happened to me about 3 weeks ago. It turned out to be my ignition module. I replaced it, alomg with the coil pack, fired right back up. Mine went dead at WOT and it took me about 15 hours of trouble shooting to narrow it down. I bought the coil pack and ignition module from an auto zone near me with a very liberal return policy, as I didn't expect it to fix the problem, because I was sick of troubleshooting. Hope it works for you :/

Hey guys I had the same problem. I had power going to the icm, but no spark. Changed the icm and the coil pack. Turned out to be one of my 10amp fuses in the fuse box. Try wiggling them if it helps. good luck

I have similar issues no spark. Change the ignition module and coil pack then got spark but the engine gets stuck when is fixing to star. Change back old module and coil pack engine turns normal. It cranks for a few times then get a spark. I need to be quick on gas pedal and the car turns on and runs like a champ. Turn the car off and everything goes to square one. Any help

I have similar issues no spark. Change the ignition module and coil pack then got spark but the engine gets stuck when is fixing to star. Change back old module and coil pack engine turns normal. It cranks for a few times then get a spark. I need to be quick on gas pedal and the car turns on and runs like a champ. Turn the car off and everything goes to square one. Any help

You will need to slightly turn the cam sensor.

I have a bit different condition with my GN. I have tried and troubleshooted my way through things and am stuck with a situation where the car will start up on command every time......until it reaches operating temperature. Then it won't restart again until I wait about 1-2 hours. Then it starts up again just fine.

It smells to be running rich also.

Thoughts?? Thanks in advance.

I have a bit different condition with my GN. I have tried and troubleshooted my way through things and am stuck with a situation where the car will start up on command every time......until it reaches operating temperature. Then it won't restart again until I wait about 1-2 hours. Then it starts up again just fine.

It smells to be running rich also.

Thoughts?? Thanks in advance.
Ok, so this will be egg on my face. I lowered my fuel pressure. It was set at around 55 psi line on. Now it's at like 42 line on. Starts every time now, even when up to operating temperature. Must have been flooding the damn thing and couldn't even tell.

Ok, so this will be egg on my face. I lowered my fuel pressure. It was set at around 55 psi line on. Now it's at like 42 line on. Starts every time now, even when up to operating temperature. Must have been flooding the damn thing and couldn't even tell.
Should be 38 line on if turbo tweek chip.