Nightsounds 13?

momau3

Hey Raven;

Is there going to be a nightsounds Part 13 coming up? Or a new story? Getting close to spring and anxious for some street racin' stories.

By the way great stories:)

Yeah me too!!!

I was gonna post a thread like this, and ask the same thing, but hey thanks for doing it, I need nightsounds, wanna feel good about racing my truck again, and feel proud! LOL

Helloooooooo. Is Raven out there? You can't just leave us hanging on the edge of our seats like this forever! Will the guy in the Mustang live or die? Will the guy with the Viper end up banging the Crapstang guy's girlfriend with the tig 'ol bitties?:D Will Dan and Sally ever have another wild and passionate night, or is she just pulling his turbo crankshaft? Turn in next time as Nightsounds continues......

There are questions that need to be answered.

I need Nightsounds badly!!!

I'm in a withdrawl from Nightsounds, having convulsions and such....well no, I just wanna get another riviting race story like the Viper and Stang had.

BTW: Raven, if you read this, how bout adding Paul, the loely guy who drives the '87 S-10 with a blown 2.8L V6 and working his way into the low 13's! You could have some good stories with that one!!

LOL,,,LMAO!!!!!:cool: