Nice Score!!!

This isn't mine but the air bag system we are installing will be designed just like this one. Since I cannot cut the floor for a huge C Notch we are doing a parrellel 4 link, panhard bar, cantilever and a small C notch. The front is gonna be pretty basic because it's the same as any full size Chevy from those years. I should not have access to a computer when I have this bug because I just purchased the above listed parts for the rear suspension @ about $600. Its not going to lay frame but will be pretty low.

33200710852PM77001.jpg

33200710819PM66551.jpg

33200710905PM9031.jpg

This Burb has the exact setup that I described. It squats nice and low without cutting up the floorpan.
mn.jpg

11302006104830PM36311.jpg

Hey Tarik...

As a former young buck starting my own gig, I know a lot of the things you will going through. I wish you the best in your endeavors. Big step, young man!

I designed this business card for you. Everyone needs an awesome card.

Go kick some ass.

drcas-albums-fun-stuff-picture3183-wheel-guy.jpg
View attachment 121746

Thanks Doc. What type of business are you in? I can't see the business card though.

I am a sign painter /graphic designer. Have been since the mid 70's...

Don't understand why you can't see it... Let find out.

Another suggestion...spend some $$$ getting your truck lettered up...(Dont get magnets they are tacky) Especially since you got a big white burban Its a rolling billboard...I only said something because i notice ur tacoma isnt lettered...Besides youll draw all the right attention(customers) and the cops will tend to leave you alone if they know ur working, especially being a black dude riding in a nice neighborhood(Noticed you were working on a ferrari) in an older burban with rims on it ...(I hate to bring up the race thing but it is what it is..)

Another suggestion...spend some $$$ getting your truck lettered up...(Dont get magnets they are tacky) Especially since you got a big white burban Its a rolling billboard...I only said something because i notice ur tacoma isnt lettered...Besides youll draw all the right attention(customers) and the cops will tend to leave you alone if they know ur working, especially being a black dude riding in a nice neighborhood(Noticed you were working on a ferrari) in an older burban with rims on it ...(I hate to bring up the race thing but it is what it is..)

X2 on that. I was quoted $300 by a local sign company to make window graphics for the sides and rear. I always wondered why the boss never added them to the Tacomas. Yesterday I was asked if I deliver meat....again. LOL