Nice 1989 Turbo Trans Am FOR SALE

Veesixx said:
I just bought Lee's car. Meet him half way in north texas. The car drove great all the way from Colorado to South Texas (about 1000 miles). Great car Lee, and thanks for everything. I was previous owner of TTA #900 for about 10 years but sold in Dec '02 with 88k miles, but now I am back :)

Roy
-30th T/A #250 with 6k miles
-20th T/A #1489 with 74k miles

One more thing....

On the way to Texas, I put a tank of 87 octane in there and turned the Alchy dial to MAX....NO knock retard at 19 PSI! :eek:

I ENJOYED the 725 mile drive!

Thanks!

Thank you Lee and dont worry, this car is in good hands. Yes, I kept my previous TTA all stock and it was powerful..but this one is much stronger. The drive was awsome and did not wanted it to end :cool: . Now its time for the Roy touch :smile: . Checkout the TTA's new home.

birds.jpg

Cya,
Roy
-30th TA #250
-20th TTA #1489

PS: will get the plates to you as soon as I can.

She's gone ....

To a good home...Here is Roy standing tall and Lee wiping the tears away ;)

Attachments

• TTA2Sale (Small).jpg
    TTA2Sale (Small).jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 203
Rear Spoiler

Hey Guys Congratulations! The car looks great! Just wondering who fixed your spoiler (as most of them crack) and what parts did you need to get and where did you get the parts?

P.S. My rear hatch release button does not activate the release so I have to use the key every time to open 'er up - any clues?

Spoiler/hatch

As per Lee, the spoiler was replaced by the owner before him. It appears to be an OEM(factory) wing. They did a great job with the installation and paint, so I am happy with that. As far the your problem, check to see that it has the auto mechanism to pull the release the hatch , maybe it was remove to use key manual release only. I know they have caused headaches and problems to some trans am owners, that they just removed the whole thing. If the mechanism is present, check all fuses and also use a test light to see if current is going back there. Good luck!

HOFSGNX said:
Hey Guys Congratulations! The car looks great! Just wondering who fixed your spoiler (as most of them crack) and what parts did you need to get and where did you get the parts?

P.S. My rear hatch release button does not activate the release so I have to use the key every time to open 'er up - any clues?
Go the the TTA FAQ List at the top of TTA forum, you'll find a link for those parts with a number to call for 'in person' advice and troubleshooting. Its in the 'Specialty F-body Parts' links... :)

Hatch Release Button

The mechanism itself seems to work fine but the button just does not activate it. The fuse that it is on is the same one for the interior lights etc which are working fine. Any other clues/suggestions.