New Year Resolutions/Goals for 2012** Let's Hear Them!

87chrisss

BLUBYU
My new Year Goals are to Grow more as a new Father and raise my son in the best way i can! I also would like to jump start my on hold internet business and hopefully make it as a good businessman in this failing economy! i also want to be as healthy and strong for this upcoming New Year as i can be..Hopefully meet some new people and surround myself with positive thinkers/believers. Have alot more just dont want to bore the hell outa everyone! :biggrin:

My goal for this year is to keep my car running and in one piece. Other than that I would like to start a business and quit working so many hours for what I make. Need to quit smoking and get back into the gym, possibly get into Krav Maga.

I have two. First one is to have my credit card paid off by may 24th(my bday) and to finally get my trip to the bahamas God willing!

For the Buick, race THS in my own car this time, no major damage( I know,I know), help my friends have a fun season with great results!
As for me... Back in the gym I need more endurance and I don't enjoy running lol. Different line of work, buy a new home, meet more motor heads and, and keep my fast growing god children in line!

To quit drinking beer for good and start hitting the gym again and get back into shape. I'm drinking an 18 pack right now, so I'm not off to a very good start.

My goal for this year is to keep my car running and in one piece. Other than that I would like to start a business and quit working so many hours for what I make. Need to quit smoking and get back into the gym, possibly get into Krav Maga.

Well Confucious say 0 for 3 not so good,,, always 2013 :D

To finally wrap up all the loose ends on the GN and finally get my a$$ in gear on the 69 Camaro!

Mine isn't so elaborate. i'm a big music buff and I have about 1200 cd's that i've been collecting for over 20 years now. My ipod has about 8000 songs on it. in the car i keep hitting the skip song button. My goal is to listen to every song from beginning to end. i should be done by the end of the year.

D

I told my brother I've never failed at anything and needed something to fail at so I feel human. :) He bought me a guitar 2 weeks ago. I've been practicing every day.

Hopefully race more and keep the cars together:rolleyes:Spend some quality time with my wife and kids and train my new Rotti pup:por maybe just let her have fun and teach me.Remember to all (if you ain't healthy you ain't wealthy)

Kevin