I am sorry to announce, for those who would like to reply

you will get well

I had L5 laminectomy & L5/S1 discectomy, many years ago. Pain relief was immediate but it took a long time to really recover to a point where I was comfortable being real active again. You will recover too. Best wishes. :)

We sure wish you well, Bruce, and will say a prayer for your speedy recovery. Good luck on staying perfectly still for two weeks. Tough for a guy that normally operates at 100 mph.

Get it fixed Bruce, Like you were told above, Listen to the doctors!

Get better and get back here!

Later, Mark Eggenberger

Bruce,

I wish you the best. I fear Im heading down this road as well, I have always had back problems, Im just not sure I want to know how bad things are.
My boss went in last year for the surgery, and he stuck with the rehab, and was back on his feet weeks sooner than expected. We were really surprised he did so well. He is much better off now.

I hope everything goes well!

best wishes and godspeed for a full and speedy recovery sir.....

Bruce,
If you are half as tuff as my PTS Extreme S/S tranny you built me you will be doing filps right out of the operating room.
I love this site and I love the "Brotherhood "
Without it I would be driving a perfectly nice reliable 14 sec GN with good resale value. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Best wishes to you and your family. Thank you for all your help and very valuable knowledge. This board is top notch!!!

Wishing you the best of luck Bruce along with a non lagging high boost recovery.

Just an update for everyone. Bruce had the surgery on Monday and as of yesterday he was up and around walking out to have a cig and has been on the phone on a regular basis. Today he is in more pain due to as Jack said "going 100mph" in a 25 speed zone. Pain is a great equalizer and the morphine is helping him understand rest means rest. He wanted to relay to everyone thanks for the wishes and prayers.

Thank you all for your kind thoughts and continued support.

Mark

Originally posted by 2quiktocare
Just an update for everyone. Bruce had the surgery on Monday and as of yesterday he was up and around walking out to have a cig and has been on the phone on a regular basis. Today he is in more pain due to as Jack said "going 100mph" in a 25 speed zone. Pain is a great equalizer and the morphine is helping him understand rest means rest. He wanted to relay to everyone thanks for the wishes and prayers.

Thank you all for your kind thoughts and continued support.

Mark

Good to hear he is doing ok, and I'll keep him in my prayers