I am sorry to announce, for those who would like to reply

WE4

TBcom Admin /Prayers NYFD/NYPD
I am sorry to announce:

Up until now, The Website Message Board “Turbobuick.com” has been owned and run soley with the efferts of my wife, Cindy and I. Lets call my wife and I, the owners, operators and CEO. I have delegated out positions such as Nick Micale as the administrative main contact one step below CEO, lets say administrative assistant CEO.
Then I have ( Admin) Travis working with Nick in tech and (admin)Gofstbuick (Joe) working with (Admin)Jesse in the PV forum and the below misc sections. All appears to be working well. I also want to say thank you for all the help and time our other forum moderators and forum advisors have donated and for doing the best job they can for me….To them I say “Thank you”.
I do want to say a “special thanks” to someone who I get more positive emails about and never a negative email about, and it seems you never see or hear from him. He seems to always get his job done, under the radar and correctly. I cannot recall one, out of dozens of emails, saying anything but praise for his actions.

Who is this person?
Geoff87.
Thanks Geoff, as not that all our guys are not important, but you help out immensely and I wanted you recognized for it ……To you I say ”Thank You”

As of Friday April 29, 2005, 12:00 am I resign as CEO and I am turning the board over to Nick Micale as CEO.
ALL responsibilities * are Nick Micale’s now.
Everybody answers to HIM. All his decisions are final that he makes. For all but legal purposes, Nick Micale now owns and runs Turbobuick.com until I notify everybody any different. I will NOT change back anything that Nick alters, deletes, or changes, during his tenure. How long will this last? For now, Indefinitely……….

I think of Nick as,
a) A father figure to turn to for advice…

b) I know he would “NEVER” do anything to hurt or embarrass me or the board.

c) I know he would do nothing but help the board to grow and keep up the class act we have.

d) Someone I can tell anything to, get an opinion without judgment,

e)And the most important, I have been loved and treated as a lifelong son by both Nick and Terri.

I am very thankful and fortunate for my relationship with both Nick and Terri Micale.

With positive thoughts and beliefs in the Micale’s I turn www.TURBOBUICK.COM over to Nick and Terri Micale. 4/29/05 12:00am Midnight

*My family will continue to handle the advertisers and the gear page. All that will stay exactly the same as it is now.
My wife and I will still retain “ownership” and she, my Mom (and I, when possible) will run the advertisers and Turbobuick.com Gear pages and continue to pay the bills. Mainly only the financial end of the board. *

Thanks to all of you and I wish all 12,000 or so members good luck!

Bruce Toelle
“WE4”

Now, as to the why all this is taking place. (For those of you who care anyway)

I prefer and try to keep my private life separate from the board. However, in this instance I have to disclose something I have been concealing to most. Some know and some don’t. I am going into the hospital on Monday , May 2nd
I am having back surgery on Monday , May 2nd . I am not going to go into total detail as to the procedure as I am still having trouble completely understanding exactly what they are doing, however, it is a very serious, life changing experience. It has to do with bone in the front of my spine touching a nerve which in turn is touching the spinal cord. This has been causing temporary paralysis in the right leg. The pain is so bad at times I could and have cried. To think this all started on my way to the 2003 Buick West Coast Nats in Vegas.
According to the doctors I will be laid up for two weeks with nothing to move or walk except for bathroom. After that 6-8 weeks rehab. No work they say. I cannot even sit still for an hour so how the hell I am going to do nothing for 6-8 weeks? This just could become the 8th wonder of the world! LOL
I have set up a computer on the floor so I can at least do the minimal but they say I will be tired a lot and they want me to sleep. Well I guess after 16 hrs a day 7 days a week, for 20 years, I am finally going to get some sleep back! LOL
As Far as PTS Xtreme Transmissions is concerned , Mark and Adam and my Dad will cover that. We have premade most parts and what we do not have done I will find a way. I always do. But, Turbobuick.com takes up a lot more time than one would believe behind the scenes. We have a lot of new stuff planned and it will all be in motion here soon. I just NEED to HEAL ME right now. I think after almost 4 years, everyday, of what I have given to Turbobuick.com, it is about time I got something back and that something is time away to Heal. I will admit, I am anxious to get this done to be “normal” again but there is definitely a fear factor building and not the crap you see on TV reality shows. I am scared to an extent, but I have to just keep positive and hope for the best. I asked the doctor of the success rate. He said “92% positive,…8% failure” So naturally the next question was “What if I am in the 8 %?” His reply, “get used to using one leg’ That kinda rattled me but I would rather have the truth direct than be bull$hitted.

Nick is a busy guy too. This is going to be a lot to drop on him so I ask that you all are patient as far as replies from Tbreply and the fact that Nick had and has a lot to learn in a short period of time. Just like on the site Tb.com can be emailed at : Tbreply@aol.com

Thanks for listening and the thoughts and prayers
Bruce Toelle “WE4” and Family

You'll be back:)

My wife went through this when she was hit by a DD:mad: . Back surgery is no joke, get well and take it easy for awhile. The 8% may come from those who don't take of themselves after the surgery or do not adjust things they do. Her doctor was rude and had very little bedside manners but his reputation for knowing what he's doing to your spine is why we went with him. My wife and I had a short talk about picking out a wheelchair if he couldn't correct everything. She's doing great now. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

I wish you a full and speedy recovery. And that time of nothing to do will pass faster if you enjoy it.;)

Hey buddy!

I told you you are welcome at my house, and since I'm not working, I can be your servant, ( yea right!!)
In all seriousness, good luck , I hope everything works out right!
If I can do anything to help, you do have my ph #
take care buddy !!!

concerned, and hopeful
cruzn57

My best wishes are with you and your family, btw, dont worry about the surgery its a piece of cake and you will do great, now if this was in your neck would a lot different but bottom back should be fast recovery, they will probably put a spacer in between your vertebrae to keep it from being so close and rubbing on the nerves, what happens over the years those back bones deteriorate and they collapse causing the nerves to get pinched sort of speak , what they will do is go in there and space it out with some plastic material that is made from state of the art technology and close you back up, you be un running in no time and feeling like new, good luck..

My prayers are will you and your family. I had five surgeries on my L5 region. I had stainless steel rod inserted into my back and akle (football injuries). I had tingling sensations and severe pains. It took me 8 months to recover. I was in a full bodycast. I had to go to therapy to regain the use of my legs. I recovered fully and also played football again. You will be fine. :cool:

Good Luck Bruce. I've got something similar from one of the accidents that I've been in, a pinched Sciatic Nerve but I'm not ballsy enough to to the surgery.

Thanks for everything, and good luck.

GET WELL BRUCE

Bruce,

I wish you and your family a speedy recovery. Thanks for all you do here @ TB.com keep it up

TurboBuick.com We got Class

My boss just had a similar operation for a disc in his neck that was compressing his spinal cord (X-ray looked nasty). He was actually back out here at work (visiting only) about 3 days after the operation. He was fully back to work in about 6 weeks, they had told him he would be out 12-16 weeks. I'd say you'll start feeling better/ anxious to get outta the house after about 2 weeks. Good luck and best wishes. -Chuck

hey

Bruce, I know you will pull through just great! I will be with you in thoughts and prayers man.

If you need ANYTHING you have my phone number, call anytime!!

TY

Best wishes to all those associated with you during all this, and you're in my prayers.

Do yourself a favor, and do exactly as the Dr's say, for rehab.. It'll probably be a PITA, but when it comes to the spine, you don't want to risk any complications.

Bubba, you take it easy and all will be okay!

BTW, you couldn't pick a better person than Nick-he, like you, have kept me and my ole Buick runnin'

Stay in touch with us,

Jerry

dont forget to take a few things with you

tell them you want all fatory bushings replaced with roller bearings and billet shafts

and a BAK-BRAKE so you can holeshot yourself out the bed :D

best wishes to you on your recovery time :cool: