New Ttype owner another long timer

Pearl91chevy

Hey guys my names Jesse, from roughly the Rockford Illinois area. Currently own a white/white Midly modified 92 typhoon, also own a teal 92 typhoon all stock. And finally picked another dream car up, this 1985 turbo regal. Extremely clean car no rust at all. Picked the car up three days ago non running after sitting a few years. Ended up being a bad starter and a fuel pump, which meant I got the car running and driving last night, just to take her to work this morning and detail her up. Here she is the night I brought her home, very filthy from a pine tree

After a quick bath and a view of all the tree zap.

Here's after a good interior clean

And here she is all buffed up, and yes it's a pearl white.

I do have some plans for this car. Would love to go faster, I have rims already to put on which should happen tomorow. I know inhave plenty of searching to do but would love to do the typical dp, alky, bigger turbo down road. The usual lol

Last edited:
Jesse,
Welcome to the site. Lots of good info and great people here. There's a strong Turbo Buick following in your area. Once the snow melts, you'll have some get together's to go to. Is that paint as new as it looks? Let us know if you have any questions.

Happy spooling.:)
Mike Barnard

Thanks guys for the kind invite! I been working on the car here and there but mainly reading a lot and what mods to go with. I recieved my egr delete just need it installed. Also picked up a boost and temp gauge just waiting for the pillar to show up. I also installed my boyd rims but not sure how I feel about them. Really would like a mean looking set of slicks and skinnies thougj but having a difficult time finding a set with a correct offset.
As for the paint he told me its 3 years old.

Alright I'm extremely curious on if these will fit. 10x15 back rim with 4 1/2 backspace on a 325/50/15 tire. Will she fit?