New Toy - "Screen Printer"

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
Yesterday I picked up a 4-Color / Single station screen printer with a FastFlash flash cure unit and high speed Fluorence exposure system,Emulsion dryier. They have attachments to print jackets, sleeves, hats and numbers. It also came with 6 tubs of Ink, All the chemicals and 4 extra screens!!

I got a deal on it that I couldn't pass up! Now I can do my own shirts, My own license plates and don't have to wait on other companys to get my stuff done. This results in a quicker turn around and better Quality control for You the customer. ;)

Right now i'm looking into Corel Draw X4 for the software to do the graphics so Once we get up and running and get the hang of this pretty good I will branch off and do shirts for other Companys & Vendors offering a great discount.

Here is a small pic of the printer without the screens in.

SW.

scot. lookin good! let me know if you still need a hand. ive been caught up with my day job so i havnt been able to follow up. :frown:

scot. lookin good! let me know if you still need a hand. ive been caught up with my day job so i havnt been able to follow up. :frown:
Thanks,

I have been swamped also with this and buisness in general. Maybe we can work something out with me doing the printing on your shirts.

I won't have a Minimum!! ;)

SW.

Maybe you can do that Rick Astley shirt I tried to get someone here to do earlier this year.

Thanks,

I have been swamped also with this and buisness in general. Maybe we can work something out with me doing the printing on your shirts.

I won't have a Minimum!! ;)

SW.

scot, if youre free, give me a buzz. 858-752-9805

Maybe you can do that Rick Astley shirt I tried to get someone here to do earlier this year.
Jay,
Shoot me an E-mail with a picture of it, Maybe after I get the hang of this we can do it.

SW.

yeah yeah that someone was me...I got caught up in moving to florida and didnt have the time

Oh yea.. I had actually forgotten who it was. Thats cool.. maybe Scot can do it for me once he figures out how to work that machine.

Oh yea.. I had actually forgotten who it was. Thats cool.. maybe Scot can do it for me once he figures out how to work that machine.

can reshoot me the pic and i'll color seperate it and send it to Scott and he can use it as a one color practice

email is mcasteel2112@yahoo

Corel Draw? Really? Not Photoshop?

Ive been using Xara and Inkscape for Linux lately and Gimp insted of PS... Your the graphic wiz man:wink: you know Screens are 300 so designs best at 300 dpi and vectors much more crisp at printing onto velum. photoshop is nice for pretty artwork, 4 to 8 color screen id run with a vector prog

Ive been using Xara and Inkscape for Linux lately and Gimp insted of PS... Your the graphic wiz man:wink: you know Screens are 300 so designs best at 300 dpi and vectors much more crisp at printing onto velum. photoshop is nice for pretty artwork, 4 to 8 color screen id run with a vector prog

Ahh, good point, Not familiar with screen printing, but I see what your saying.
Illustrator maybe? I'm doing 99% web graphics and 72 dpi is all good for that stuff.

Ahh, good point, Not familiar with screen printing, but I see what your saying.
Illustrator maybe? I'm doing 99% web graphics and 72 dpi is all good for that stuff.

yesum adobe Ill is the one BUT Inkscape is free! and so is Gimp and since IM running Linux Ubuntu its straight forward install and no crashes... dont know how Inkscape runs on Windows platform...prolly like most programs run on Windows..lol like crap

burning onto screens, anything less then 300 dpi will result in jagged edges with ink bleedthrough...a mess

however one could take photoshop and set it at 300 ppi and make stuff in PNG format with transparent bg... need lots O ram!