Complete Screen Printing Set up F/S!

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
I have decided to sell my complete screen printing set up since I have no more time to do it. It is still in perfect working order and comes with everything to start printing t-shirts right away. This is a PERFECT small business opportunity for someone looking to make some money out of there home. I have over $6,000 into all this equipment and i'm just asking $4,800 for everything! Firm!

This is a Perfect set up for a home based business and at this price it will Easily pay for it's self within the first year!

Equipment list:

* Brown 4-station All in-one screen printer Lists for $2,895 - Brown Manufacturing Group, Inc.
* Brown Fluorence exposure system
* Brown Fast Flash cure unit
* Black Body Infrared conveyor dryer lists for $2,195 - Little Buddy Conveyor Dryer
* Epson R1800 wide format printer- (Discontinued now but new was $299.00)
* Multiple Aluminum/Wooden Screens
* Wht, Blue, Blk, Red, Green, Yellow Ink
* Cleaning solution and chemicals
* Multiple sized Squeegees
* Velum paper - barely used
* Two restaurant style shelving units- One for Ink & chemicals / one for screens.

I am sure I'm missing some stuff but if anyone is serious about this I can send detailed pictures of all this stuff other than what is pictured in the links provided above. Please do not bombard me with requests for pictures if you are not 100% serious about this set up. We WILL NOT separate any of this stuff, it Must go as a complete set up.

If you have ANY questions please feel free to contact me at the number on our banner in my sig.

Scot W.

We are some what flexible on the price for serious buyers..

Great way to make added money at home! Cater to your local schools, bands, shops, businesses, Etc.

We just wanted to give the members of TB.com the opportunity before offering it elsewhere...

Scot W.