new to this help

mcolor

Ok I know this is asking a lot but I need help.I need someone to write down all parts I need to make my car a stock gn turbo so I can start pricing and get an idea of what I'm up against.
This what I have
3.8 carb motor with a 109 block and 350 transmission

That would be impossible to do. If you are looking into a swap your best bet would be a donor car.

moneywise, you need a complete donor car. Otherwise you'll end up spending years and $100,000 trying to assemble a car.

I have done this conversion for a customer without a donor car, but I also have a "collection" of turbo parts accumulated over many years.

Like most else everyone on the board, if your name and location was not a top secret, you might be able to have someone help you with this project if you are serious? :eek:

Another factor to consider is this project would require at least $4000+, and that could increase dramatically if you are not familiar with a wrench and all the "wierd/different" things on this 28+ year old technology. :D

Nick Micale said:
I have done this conversion for a customer without a donor car, but I also have a "collection" of turbo parts accumulated over many years.

Like most else everyone on the board, if your name and location was not a top secret, you might be able to have someone help you with this project if you are serious? :eek:

Another factor to consider is this project would require at least $4000+, and that could increase dramatically if you are not familiar with a wrench and all the "wierd/different" things on this 28+ year old technology. :D

I'm in the Houston area I will have to add that to my profile