New To The Gn World!!!!!!!!!

buickv6turbo

Hello People New Member Here Wanted To Say Hi Well Im 25 Have A Wife Two Little Girls An A 86 Gn Awsome Site Glad I Joined Hope To Meet Some Awsome People See Ya !!!!!!!

Welcome aboard! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask..

Scot W.

hello scot well thanks and you know what i do have a ? i posted a thread about it i want to swap out my brake booster from power to vaccum is it easy wat do you recomend ??????

hello scot well thanks and you know what i do have a ? i posted a thread about it i want to swap out my brake booster from power to vaccum is it easy wat do you recomend ??????
I recomend it!! I just recently done it myself. Use the search at the top of the page and type in (Vacuum brake conversion) and see if that helps out.

Scot W.

welcome...its a great site. without it I would be lost!.....just a bit of advice: try a search on your question's there are tons of topics that have been BEAT to death!!!....also a great referance site is gnttype.org there is a ton of information there!!!... if you have not already found it. good luck with the GN.....lets see some pictures!

Hello People New Member Here Wanted To Say Hi Well Im 25 Have A Wife Two Little Girls An A 86 Gn Awsome Site Glad I Joined Hope To Meet Some Awsome People See Ya !!!!!!!
welcome if you need anything we are here to help!!!!!. the vacuum is pretty easy to install. you will need a brake pedal from a normal regal since the hole is different on the turbo cars and then goto advanced auto and buy a vacuum setup for a 1987 regal regular 3.8 and then get a vacuum port that goes on top of the throttle body that has the pipe for the vacuum brake conversion. then procede to bleed brakes and there you have it

WOW! thanks everybody for the advice and recomendations will do the set up soon! will try to post pics also but isnt the prettiest gn out there thanks guys!!alottt

here pics taken from my phone good ones untill i find my camera charger send feed back thanks!!!!!
[/IMG][/IMG]