New to GN/T-types in Portsmouth

Regalone

Hello guy's and gal's my name is Markanthony and I'm in the process of finding and buying my first turbo Buick.Owning a GN or T-type has been a dream of mine for a while and now is the time to act on it. I'm looking forward to meeting with my local turbo Buick owners and just enjoying the car.Thanks for the space.

welcome Mark. Alot of T-Buick and GN guys in the area just hard to get everyone together.

I'll be down for a meet and greet! Once I'm outta Cuba that is........lol

LS954: I met a couple airframers for the first time ever down here...interesting people.....lol

lol so ive been told before. were the ones you met down there for the haiti relief det? i know my squadron(HSC-26) was down in cuba for that.

Hello guy's and gal's my name is Markanthony and I'm in the process of finding and buying my first turbo Buick.Owning a GN or T-type has been a dream of mine for a while and now is the time to act on it. I'm looking forward to meeting with my local turbo Buick owners and just enjoying the car.Thanks for the space.
Hello Mark, Good luck finding your car. I bought mine in 1990. Got lucky the lady weighed about 98 pounds and babied the car. She wanted a new corvette and I was more than happy to buy it from her. Eric 1987 GN

lol so ive been told before. were the ones you met down there for the haiti relief det? i know my squadron(HSC-26) was down in cuba for that.

Naw, they are down here to guard the detainee's...just like me.