OXYGEN SENSOR VOLTAGE:785
EXHAUST GAS TEMPERATURE:
TRACK ELEVATION:
TEMPERATURE:75 degress
PEAK BOOST:23 psi
BOOST AT LAUNCH:?
MILES ON THE CAR/ENGINE:42,000

Nice Times

That car is flyin with all those stock parts. I gotta make sure the "Wraith" (member on this site) sees this, I just got done tellin him a few hours ago that his 87 GN could go low 12's with a stock turbo! He didnt believe me...Go figure. Momma always said "Some people dont believe sh*t stinks until they get there face rubbed in it!".

Nice times for a stock car! An advice is to change chip to one with a lower timing. That way you are able to run more boost and in most cases the times will get better then.

Daniel

Swede2 said:
Nice times for a stock car! An advice is to change chip to one with a lower timing. That way you are able to run more boost and in most cases the times will get better then.

Daniel

Daniel what have you run with alky ??? :confused:

While you were at it you kicked some Mustang's butts on night before Fun Ford Weakend :D I'm working on the video I got of you, I'll have it this week.
Grumpy, got any of those 3" downpipes? I'd be interested in one. Never seemed to hook up with you last year on that.

Grumpy said:
Daniel what have you run with alky ??? :confused:

I have only run one time with the alky. Last year I went to a track and runned a 8.25 on 1/8. No 1/4 times yet :( 60 was 1.99 due to bad traction (as most of the times here in Sweden, our track preparation sucks) I belive I can run a high 7 sec with good traction and tuned car. Oh, my car was not so good tuned with alky on that run either. Hopefully I will make it to the track in september, if I get a IC first.

Daniel

Maybe my statement above about lower chip timing and higher boost was wrong, since my experince with alky tuning is very limited :) As I said, have only runned alky once at track.

Daniel

Most impressive :smile:

Time for some stickier tires there. Just think with a 1.60 that would have been an 11.8-11.85. Actually an 11.7x with a 1.5X.

But tracks can sometimes suck.. good work, nice MPH pickup. Keep an eye on the tune.. and possibly going to a chip with higher timing in the 1/2 will bring down the 330. But making the car angrier will require better tires/track prep.

I have seen TTA's cut high 1.5's on BFG's.. actually remember one nailing a string of 1.60's at Bristol three years ago..

Play with the air pressure. Put them down to 13-14 PSI.. get them really heated.. find the grove on the track.. let'r rip.

Put the car to 12-15 PSI.. if it sticks.. bada bing.. your there :biggrin:

The DR's I run are the new MT drag radials.. times in sig. Using above recipe.

track was pretty good ...they were getting ready for Ford day .... I went sat .... what a waste of time .... like watching paint dry ... did I say I hate bracket cars :rolleyes: :eek:

Dan, do you have any of those downpipes available?

My thanks to Razor & Grumpy, I wouldn't have even gotten close without them :biggrin:
I think I have some left in it with an actual Alky chip........we'll see ;)

Pronto said:
Dan, do you have any of those downpipes available?

ummmm my bad :redface: ..... waiting on 5 more here ... Ill tell ya more next week ... sorry but I thought you got another one :eek: :redface:

No, no downpipe yet. I got some new dr's last year instead.