New Spoiler what the heck??

what the hell! Who's is that! Someone find it and rip it off. WE are on a rice sight!!!!:mad:

I think it is safe to say that the people that own GN's are more far from the rice generation than many other groups of car communities!

ahh...mmmuumm
It looks like a possible photoshop job.something that size would warp that deck lid under any high speed situation.
I am calling it B.S unless the owner steps up.

Somebody please run his tag number and go to his house and give that GN some relief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek:

It IS real. Funny how this car keeps coming up in threads on the boards. At least it can easily be put back to stock with a new trunk. To each his own I guess. The wing would come in handy for drying towels after a day at the beach!:D

I keep looking at it, and I'm just fascinated with how he doesn't notice people laughing at him as he pulls his car into it's spot?
SUrely people can't help but to crack up :confused:

I think it looks Awesome. Ok not at all but i was always taught to give things a chance. Now that i have it looks like Poo. Harry

That picture is extra old. I have seen that more times than care to. Its sad they did that but at least they put a power six on it. :)

I have come to a conclusion.here are the 2 posible choices, yall make the call

a) a young dumb sh*%, that has some ricer blood running through his veins.

b) a older middle age man that grew up in the 60's era that loved the superbird, but drove a buick & found out that it's quicker than a hemi, but couldn't do without the wing.

it looks like garbage, but atleast its on a car that can actually get to speeds to make it benificial.

They say a picture is worth 1,000 words but oly three come to mind here.....

W.T.F.

Maybe repeat those words 1,000 times.

Originally posted by 87GN_ponykillr
I SURE AS HELL hope thats a photoshop, If its not that is sad that someone did that to a GN

Well if it is, they did an Excellent job as far as the Photoshopping goes. They got the shadows in there and "installed" some gaskets between the trunk and spoiler it looks like.

If I was a giant ,I would use the "wing" as a handle and play with the car like a Hot Wheels. I'd be powersliding and poppin wheelies like a mutha! :D