New Sean Lilly Twin Turbo Web Site

John Wilde

I'm getting too old for this $#!%
Staff member
Guys,

I have noticed that several really cool buick racers have gotten little to no publicity. Being a huge fan and doing a lot of networking and calling and emailing has given me some really cool information.

I will start making basic web sites for the forgotten buick racers.
I have one for Alan Witter and I just completed a basic one for Sean Lilly. For those who don't know Sean is a really cool guy from Canada that had a 7.63 @ 178 Twin Turbo Buick.
Please take a look when you get a chance and let me know if you are interested in me posting more. I will be making revisions to this site and adding video when I get it from Sean.

His motor and Tranny are for sale if anyone is interested.

http://www.swcyber.com/nightmare/sean.htm

There are a couple mistakes I am fixing on the site.
=)

The rods and the crank are not stock !!!!

He is putting in a sigle turbo motor from what I hear.
Expecting mid to high 8s =)

Can you tell me more???

John, those two pages you made are awesome! Both cars are really badass!!!:eek: :D :cool: :)

He ran a 9.7@138mph weighing in at 3800lbs with driver. That run was done with 13 psi on a T-76. The motor is a stageII with all the best parts, coupled to a turbo 400 that use to be in Sean's car. If you like I could e-mail you a pic of his old car and the new one.

Thanks Steve, I will be adding more.

Forzfed,

Hook a brother up!!!

John, Two great sights. Thanks.
I've heard both names before, but never had the pleasure of seeing their cars run. It is nice to do something for the guys that help us show brand "X" what it's like to go REALLY Fast with Class.

Thanks again.

Thanks for the kind words.

I have a couple more in the works.
David Bamford
Norman Chang 7.5 stang
My computer at home does not even see the pictures.
Time for an upgrade :(

Steve,

I am on dial up at home, but that is my friend Ben's web site so it would have to be norman. He is running PSCA Out Law Street this weeked in Vegas

Yeah in the vid I posted he almost takes out the wall:eek: That is one scary turbo stang!!!:D

I have some pictures of Shauns car (new one) and some vids.My friend Mike helps tune Shauns car!I seen the car go mid to high 7's and letting the tires go lose when he (the driver. forgot his name)was around 1000 foot mark shifting the gears!Crazy Sh#t.

You forgot to BOLD Alan went 8's on a 10.5" tire.....

I tried to sent you a bunch of pictures but I am not sure if you still have the same email!....jwilde@smrn.com?

Thanks

Mike,

I did get the pictures this morning.
Than you very much!!!:D