New Record THS at Reynolds, GA Nov 6, 2010

Well Several people (racers) have asked a simple question to Kip & Ed to chime in to set the rumors straight and NOTHING has been done about that either!!
Everyone BUT Kip & Ed have chimed in with what they believe and still Nothing from the two in charge of the class...So without them setting things straight I guess this sort of thing will happen.... Do something about it instead of sitting back and watching what everyone is saying.......

Looky here, I'll see if I can help.

Rumor - The rules are being looked at to see if changes need to be made, or not. - Confirmed

What other rumors are there?? Whatever they are I tell you for sure that they are just rumors because no decisions have been made, and when they do get decided they will be posted.

As to Kip and Ed responding I can tell you for sure that Ed is on here rarely, and Kip isn't on here nearly as much as you and I Scott...Frankly if I were them I'd be pissed that after a year and a half of making THS happen and be successful that this many people would all of a sudden think the world is going to end just because they are looking at the rules.

I mean come on guys, they came up with this set of rules that you all are defending so adamantly...If they can come up with this (the most successful class in recent history) why do you think that by looking into improvements they are going to screw it up??

Since I'm the one paying out the money at Reynold's, if the racers that attended want to leave things alone, I have no problem doing that for the Reynold's race which happens to be the first race of the season next year. It's up to you guys.

this will get a reply !!!!!:D

yes...:D..... I dont care anymore do whatever the hell that click up there wants to do....

as you just said... a select group.... not including all the THS racers are having these conversations.....how is that being not being inside info....:confused:

but rather than argue a point that is mute........let move on to something productive... like the national deficit.... it seems to be growing rapidly.....:biggrin: just kidding... let talk about the title of the thread... record THS passes...

I am willing to bet that you guys cant change the subject.....to the thread title....:eek:

yes...:D..... I dont care anymore do whatever the hell that click up there wants to do....

as you just said... a select group.... not including all the THS racers are having these conversations.....how is that being not being inside info....:confused:

but rather than argue a point that is mute........let move on to something productive... like the national deficit.... it seems to be growing rapidly.....:biggrin: just kidding... let talk about the title of the thread... record THS passes...

I am willing to bet that you guys cant change the subject.....to the thread title....:eek:

What do you want a conference call??? Buddies can't talk about our favorite hobby??? I never knew that everytime I talk to a buick guy on the phone we are supposed to post it on the internet...If you want to have a conversation you can call the same people I can, and Kevin can, and whoever can.

You guys are hilarious, how about this, change the rules, hell come up with a new class, come up with ten while you are at it. I just hope you know that one of these guys will be building a car/engine that will be there and dominate them all :biggrin:

Now back to the point of the thread, Congrats again Sean, hope to see you this weekend!!!!

Attachments

• reynolds flip off.jpg
    reynolds flip off.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 278
Now that sounds like I am being targeted for having ram air... which is stupid...I mean for crying out loud... why touch ram air...?????? I mean the class is able to run 10.5 tires... same as tsm... DOT tires not over 275/60 makes more sense than that stupid crap... can someone make DOT tires run a number... yes... but its trickier and brings the mid ten second guys back in the mix..... and tires are a consumable item... no new money... dang it...I said I wasnt going to make suggestions...... but i think it is stupid to have air condition/ 200r4 and allow notching frame and running 10.5 slicks.... IMO.. Piss on it... and all the insider information...

That is funny as there are a few more "secret" 9 second cars lol and one of them has small filter and I dont think it has ram air. Wasnt referring to you. I saw it run 9 seconds last night in person.

However, the ram air probably slows you down? I had the Kenne Bell on mine when I bought the car and everyone was on my nutz to change it said its old school and slowed me down. I didnt know you had ram air even. You just gave away your classified 9 second ingredient.....i am running out to my pile of parts, Kenne Bell here I come:D

I am obviously joking with you, I dont want to change ram air. I like the rules as is. I am not trying to target anything, I'm the guy worried stuff will change.

As for DRs and Slicks I would not have cared about this BUT i just got a new pair of each specifically based on the THS rules. I got 295s but they are not tall enough. I think they allowed frame notching just because so many guys have it done already.

Ok...Ok...This is the issue I have and I had it when the class began. You just admitted that you have inside information that was not posted for all racers. You are now making your car legal for rules of 2011 in which no one on here has seen the rules for 2011. That is both wrong, unfair, and what makes others so dang mad. I made comments on the other thread to calm the seas and allow an opportunity to explain... even if there was nothing to explain.

So what i have learned is that people who are close to the people making the rules are working on their cars right now for next year while everyone else is waiting.

I have tried my best to calm people down and give the benefit of the doubt, but what you are saying is that you know something that is not public.

I hope that I misunderstood that post. Maybe your were saying that you are still building your car to the 2010 rules... but that is not what i got out of it.
You misunderstood it. No inside info was given to me...heck there is no inside info. Some of you people are reading way too much into this. I could care less if there is a rule changes or not. My car will be at the front regardless.

Anyways I'm done in this thread. Congrats again Sean. The only target you got on your back next year from me is that I'm coming for ya:)

I assumed there was alot of nut rubbing going on down there. I just never thought it was self inflickted. I guess the proof is in the pic.

Ronnie get your a$$ in the TSM section ,so we get ready for 2011 tell tim ,if he want to change any thing let's get it done .We talkin rule changes in the tread started by Don. Any you guys want to run TSM come on hell most of yall are faster then me anyway.:cool::biggrin::);)

Ronnie get your a$$ in the TSM section ,so we get ready for 2011 tell tim ,if he want to change any thing let's get it done .We talkin rule changes in the tread started by Don. Any you guys want to run TSM come on hell most of yall are faster then me anyway.:cool::biggrin::);)

Sorry Randy I have been trying to stay off the board but I seen that pic and the bad side came out. I tried to fight the demon but he won.:biggrin: Tim is suppose to post up today.

You guys are hilarious, how about this, change the rules, hell come up with a new class, come up with ten while you are at it. I just hope you know that one of these guys will be building a car/engine that will be there and dominate them all :biggrin:

Now back to the point of the thread, Congrats again Sean, hope to see you this weekend!!!!

I just fell out of my chair....ahahahahahhaha......thats funny

That is funny as there are a few more "secret" 9 second cars lol and one of them has small filter and I dont think it has ram air. Wasnt referring to you. I saw it run 9 seconds last night in person.

However, the ram air probably slows you down? I had the Kenne Bell on mine when I bought the car and everyone was on my nutz to change it said its old school and slowed me down. I didnt know you had ram air even. You just gave away your classified 9 second ingredient.....i am running out to my pile of parts, Kenne Bell here I come:D

I am obviously joking with you, I dont want to change ram air. I like the rules as is. I am not trying to target anything, I'm the guy worried stuff will change.

As for DRs and Slicks I would not have cared about this BUT i just got a new pair of each specifically based on the THS rules. I got 295s but they are not tall enough. I think they allowed frame notching just because so many guys have it done already.

The secret is out... You got me....but you had it when you offered to cut my leg shorter....LOL...

Why does it not surprise me at all that you have a photo of a bunch of guys grabbing themselves? :rolleyes: