July 30-Aug. 1
Columbus, OH

Midwest Buick Challenge
Dates TBA
Osceola, IN

Southern Buick Shootout
Nov. 5-6
Reynolds, GA

I apologize for not having exact dates for Bunker Hill and Osceola. I will get them up as soon as possible. There are scheduling conflicts for the Osceola race that need to be worked out (Notre Dame football, etcetera) and we are waiting to hear from the track owner for an exact date for Bunker Hill. Since there have been many inquiries regarding next year's events I wanted to get this out ASAP.

Thanks in advance to EVERYONE who has agreed to have our event at their races in 2010! Come out and support these races and Turbo Hot Street!!!

We are working on the rules now and will have them released by the end of the month. Contact Kip or myself with any suggestions, comments, criticisms or concerns.

ed.mucha@yahoo.com
kipasplund@aol.com

Thanks and we look forward to seeing you in 2010.

Quick question

Not to sound stupid..... But I just moved here to Wilmington, NC in Feb. from Maryland and was wondering what the track is in Burlington? I would like to attend this event.

Thanks,

Bill Deavers

"What about Bowling Green?"

We felt since there are several race classes for the turbo cars at the Nats, that we did not want to take away from what is already there by trying to run THS too.

Thanks for your interest.

Bowling Green THS

"What about Bowling Green?"

We felt since there are several race classes for the turbo cars at the Nats, that we did not want to take away from what is already there by trying to run THS too.

The more the merrier!!!(Race Classes)

I think it would have made Bowling Green a better event!!!
Why don't you take a poll who would run the class in Bowling Green???
I don't know of any other class that these cars fit into except bracket?
There is nothing like a heads up pro tree race!

Ed,
I'm not sure which event i'll be attending this year. When they get the Osceola Date up. We'll see.
Or maybe even the BPG?
God willing, I'll do both. :cool:

Anyway, I had a great time racing this year in Osceola. Thank You for having me. I hope to see ya soon. Also, Thanks to Loyd for letting me break the car again this year, LOL
Tim

It was nice to meet you at Osceola. Glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself. Hopefully we'll see ya again in 2010!

Merry Christmas!

Schedule Update

[/B][/B]We got the finalized date for the Bunker Hill race from Wild Bill. Thanks. It will be June 26. See you there!

Turbobuick.com Nationals
March 15-20
Burlington, NC

20th Anniversary Buick Race Day
May 21-23
Norwalk, OH

Buicks@ Bunker Hill
June 26
Bunker Hill, IN

BPG Nationals
July 30-Aug. 1
Columbus, OH

Midwest Buick Challenge
Dates TBA
Osceola, IN

Southern Buick Shootout
Nov. 5-6
Reynolds, GA

Glad to see you guys will be at BPG event....Kipcan you forward me you contact info...I know I have it somewhere....