TSM record setting win at Reynolds 2009

III'S 87 GN

TSM record setting win at Reynolds 2009 :D

2009 finished liked we had planned but it sure was a challenge getting here. It was made easier with the help of

Cal Hartline is the reason this went down. His dedication to my race program and patience with me and my car is what made this possible.
Cal has tuned my car since day 1 with my XFI and boost controller and help add several other upgrades that have got it to this level so FAR.

Holly Hartline for the background stuff that gets done and always coming through with the parts that we need to get the job done. Our friendship with the Hartlines for the past several years has made this fun for my family and I.

Tom and Bill at Champion Racing Heads the only aluminum heads I use on my motor. Tom and the guys at Champion have provided me with the best service I could ever expect.

Dan Strezo at DLS has made my job of building this power plant simple. His advice and wisdom is second to none and the products he provides get the job done and last.

Dusty and PTC for the converter that works.

Clint for a truly organized racing event and helping with the racers needs.

Steve Sullivan for performing a flawless TSM driver meeting and tech session and at the end of the race he also did a great job on confirming the turbo size and car was in compliance.

My wife and kids for being their with me and supporting everything about racing.

Ritchie and JD for the outstanding effort they put in with making sure the car is race ready and I have everything I need.

Ed and Dorothy(Reynolds track owners) for allowing the Hartlines to continue this outstanding event on.

Adam for supplying the best tasting pork and steak I have ever had and dedicating part of his race day and all of Friday night cooking.

Toni and Sam making the travel down. Toni you did an excellent job and I believe you have the quickest ET ever made in eliminations. You will be very difficult to beat next year.

Scot W and Nelson for I am sure to be great footage of the event.

Great to see Jason,Randy,Chris,Shawn and Josh all out with there Buicks.

The payout was awesome and my wife donated the CASH to herself and my kids I got nothing from that, however she does not know about the contingency CASH that I got from the HARTLINE PERFORMANCE ;)

In all we had a great turn out and it was a blast to see all the racers and their families having fun, for all that came I am sure you had a good time and for those who did not I hope you can make it next year because
HOLLY HARTLINE put on one hell of an event !!!!!!!

Thank you ALL.

Attachments

• Reynolds family picture 2009.jpg
    Reynolds family picture 2009.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 401
Thats very nice that your family is involved like that!

A family that plays together is a family that stays together:cool:

Ty

Dude, Dude! You the Man!!!

Seriously, this was your weekend and I could not be happier for you. Don is much more than my engine builder, he is a great friend and someone I truly consider myself blessed to be associated with. His work, time, research, dedication and passion elevate our entire community to new standards. Standards that not long ago were considered unattainable by almost all around. Don has proven himself to be one of those rare examples of what can be accomplished with the right amount of sacrifice and hard work.

Your car is a thing of beauty with the power of a raging beast, not only did you break the record and back it up, you smashed it and won the event!!!

I gotta say something else, on a personal level. I noticed something this weekend that simply put is an inspiration to me. He is a great Father. He has the love, adoration, and respect of his family. It was something I noticed all weekend as was well as in the past, but watching them come together this weekend was simply amazing.

Thanks for everything Don, now go get Pat that purse she wants :p

Congrats Don. Your one of the hardest workers out there and weekends like this prove that your work ethic and attention to detail has taken you where no one thought a V6 with a little turbo could go. Hats off to you.

Congrats man!!! That is simply amazing what you have done!

Congrats Don, your combination is epic.
That is a great shot of your family as well!

Yeah, Update that sig.. Be proud of what you did man

Don, I know a lot of people don't know you personally but if they did they would all see how dedicated you are to your family, work, and racing! That's what it takes to do what you have done!

Now, hurry up and get that video posted! :D

Don,
Congrats to you. It was uplifting seeing your family there pulling for you to win. You truly deserve this because you prepared all year for this goal you set for yourself.
Running Eight’s twice in official TSM trim with the same engine and then squeaking out the win is amazing.** My hat is off to you bud.

Thanks for the help and advice you have given to me on the phone and at the track this year.

Don,
Thanks for the kind words. I may have helped get you there, but you're persistance and dedication is what made it all happen. You put together one hell of a car that has all the right pieces on it. When more people find out that you built your own engine, I suspect your going to get a lot of requests to build others. Thanks again for trusting me and giving me "free reign" with your car. It's been real fun getting to this point and I can't wait for the next plan to develope.