New racetronix stainless HIGH-PERFORMANCE fuel senders

Racetronix

[SIZE=-1]FEATURES:[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=-1]All stainless-steel construction[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=-1]New-style 90 ohm ceramic level sender resistor[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=-1]Non-tapered pump outlet tube for maximum flow / performance.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=-1]Tubes have smoother radius bends for maximum flow / performance[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1](1)[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=-1]Dual 14-gauge circuits (vs. factory single 16-gauge ) for improved power handling and reliability (2)[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=-1]Modular wiring harness allows for various wiring configurations / upgrades and simple repairs[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=-1]Includes a new stainless-steel locking ring, OE-type tank gasket, rubber hose, hose clamps and, sound dampening pump sleeve[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1](1)[/SIZE][SIZE=-1] A pulsator / dampener is not used.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1](2) The Tyco in-tank connector fits Walbro and many other aftermarket replacement pumps. Please check polarity markings before installation and make adjustments as required. This Tyco connector will not fit the factory-style pumps with Delphi Metri-Pack 150 connectors. The maximum recommended electrical load is 20 amps continuous and 28 amps intermittent duty. This high current capacity allows this sender to be used with all factory and high-performance in-tank pumps currently available.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Similar to Delphi FL0207, Spectra Premium FG156A[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]APPLICATIONS:[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1](3)[/SIZE]
1987​
REGAL​
GRAND NATIONAL​
V6​
3.8​
GAS​
FI​
T​
7​
1987​
REGAL​
LIMITED​
V6​
3.8​
GAS​
FI​
T​
7​
1986​
REGAL​
GRAND NATIONAL​
V6​
3.8​
GAS​
FI​
T​
7​
1986​
REGAL​
T-TYPE​
V6​
3.8​
GAS​
FI​
T​
7​
1985​
REGAL​
GRAND NATIONAL​
V6​
3.8​
GAS​
FI​
T​
9​
1985​
REGAL​
T-TYPE​
V6​
3.8​
GAS​
FI​
T​
9​
1984​
REGAL​
GRAND NATIONAL​
V6​
3.8​
GAS​
FI​
T​
9​
1984​
REGAL​
T-TYPE​
V6​
3.8​
GAS​
FI​
T​
9​

IN STOCK!!!

FPS-G7c.jpg

FPS-G7g.jpg

FPS-G7e.jpg

FPS-G7d.jpg

FPS-G7h.jpg

I had the personal pleasure of drooling over these units last night. You guys are going to be blown away!!!!! LOTS of time and effort went into this, and the quality is second to none.

It will not read properly b/c the digital dash cars require a 120 ohm level sender. We are looking into getting these as an option. NO SET ETA!

Please post when you come out with it, hopefully at the same price, as I'll buy one.

I got mine and installed it. Its a very nice product. However.... you should suggest the option of a replacement pump filter/sock on the product page. I went to transfer my fuel pump over and my sock needed to be replaced. I had no luck finding one in the parts stores. It would have been nice to have paid the few extra bucks at the time I ordered the sender and had a new sock on hand. Just an idea!

Thanks for the terrific product!

I got mine and installed it. Its a very nice product. However.... you should suggest the option of a replacement pump filter/sock on the product page. I went to transfer my fuel pump over and my sock needed to be replaced. I had no luck finding one in the parts stores. It would have been nice to have paid the few extra bucks at the time I ordered the sender and had a new sock on hand. Just an idea!

Thanks for the terrific product!

The filter sock is specific to the pump being used not the sender. The filter sock is not listed as one of the items included with the sender.

Yeah I get that. The fuel sender came with everything needed except for the sock so it might help some people out, like myself, if you put something like "We sell filter socks as well, it might be a good idea to replace yours while you have the pump out" with a link to this (your pump filter sock product page) Racetronix - Fuel Pump Filter Socks

I had a GSS307 and decided to go ahead and upgrade to the 340, so I just ordered the kit and replaced everything. The parts stores around here are terrible, and none of them could help me find any filter other than the stock one, which was a different size than the 307 used.