New racetronix stainless HIGH-PERFORMANCE fuel senders

Yeah I get that. The fuel sender came with everything needed except for the sock so it might help some people out, like myself, if you put something like "We sell filter socks as well, it might be a good idea to replace yours while you have the pump out" with a link to this (your pump filter sock product page) Racetronix - Fuel Pump Filter Socks

I had a GSS307 and decided to go ahead and upgrade to the 340, so I just ordered the kit and replaced everything. The parts stores around here are terrible, and none of them could help me find any filter other than the stock one, which was a different size than the 307 used.

If you look off to the right of this page you will see pumps and a filter sock listed:
Racetronix - FPS-G7 - Fuel Sender, G7 SS w/Single Pump Mount

If you have a GSS242M, GSS294M, GSS307M or GSS340M you will require this sock:
Racetronix - FFS-122A - Filter Sock, 104x42mm 22mm ID, G-D

If you have a F20000169 you will require this sock:
Racetronix - FFS-122 - Filter Sock, 19mm ID, 104x42mm , G-Media

If you have a GSS307/340 (non-M version) without a machined end then it is not intended for use with this GM-style sender and pump mount.

Thanks for the recommendations.

Racetronix will be offering this sender with a Walbro 255LPH pump installed for $189.99

Jack, have you now put together a package price for the sender, the Walbro 255LPH pump installed and the filter sock. If so, can you post the link as I want to order ASAP. TIA.

Is this a good enough system for a stock motor being set up for E-85?

Thanks

You may use this sender b/c it is stainless however we can not vouch for the long-term reliability of the electrical components or Walbro pump when used with E-85.
This sender would still be the best factory-type option on the market now.
E-85 systems require special parts to maintain reliability and true OE E-85 certification. The Buick is simply not set up for it.

I have to say, you make some real quality stuff. I see one of those double pump set ups in my future.
thumbsup.gif

RL

I've been trying to buy one of these all day your site times out when I try to register during checkout!!! Tried 2 different computers and both IE and firefox.

I bought one and it is an awesome piece. Thank you very much for making NEW products for our OLD cars. I really do appreciate it.

Do you see a man skillful in his work? He will stand before kings; he will not stand before obscure men.

I bought one and it is an awesome piece. Thank you very much for making NEW products for our OLD cars. I really do appreciate it.

Do you see a man skillful in his work? He will stand before kings; he will not stand before obscure men.

:) :) :)

I got a single hanger with -6 fittings installed. Top notch appearance and quality. It appeared he opened up the ID in the -6 fittings so that it would not be a restriction. Thank you for supporting us!

I got a single hanger with -6 fittings installed. Top notch appearance and quality. It appeared he opened up the ID in the -6 fittings so that it would not be a restriction. Thank you for supporting us!

Correct, the fittings are machined and welded the sender. The sender is then glass beaded to clean the welds.

Sorry, nothing specific for the Denso pumps. There is very little interest in this pump overall.

Thanks for the reply, just not sure about the Walbros still after having 2 of the defective pumps. Like an alternative.

Mike

Thanks for the reply, just not sure about the Walbros still after having 2 of the defective pumps. Like an alternative.

Mike

Perhaps you have something going on in/with your tank that is causing them to fail? You may contact RX support to discuss this further.
The Walbro pumps we use have proven to be reliable.

Great point. It was another model than you sell. I am highly considering this package. A good price and my sender is not accurate and is off by 1/4 tank as it is.

Mike