New racetronix stainless HIGH-PERFORMANCE fuel senders

Will these senders fit the GMC Syclones and Typhoon?
Thanks
Great point. It was another model than you sell. I am highly considering this package. A good price and my sender is not accurate and is off by 1/4 tank as it is.

Mike

Any pics of the AN fitting on the sender and could one be installed on the vent tube also?
Chris

Any pics of the AN fitting on the sender and could one be installed on the vent tube also?
Chris

Here is a pic of the fittings installed on the DP senders. it may be possible to put a fitting on the vent tube but it is not necessary.

DPFS-G7_AN_fittings.jpg

I know the vent does not need it but i want to keep all the lines the same braided to match just for looks! I plan on running a 1/2" feed and 3/8" return are the feed and return sizes on the sender going to be a restriction being they are smaller? The 3/8" return would still be necking down to a 1/4" that almost defeats the bigger line correct? can the line size be changed on the senders?
Chris

I know the vent does not need it but i want to keep all the lines the same braided to match just for looks! I plan on running a 1/2" feed and 3/8" return are the feed and return sizes on the sender going to be a restriction being they are smaller? The 3/8" return would still be necking down to a 1/4" that almost defeats the bigger line correct? can the line size be changed on the senders?
Chris

If you look closely at our ad pics you will see that our new single-pump sender does not 'neck down' on the outlet tube anywhere. Only the return line does on the outside of the tank.
Our DP senders do not 'neck down' anywhere.
The lines on these senders are more than large enough to support two in-tank pumps. Your 1/2" line for a single pump is overkill.

What makes you think i will not be using a dual pump setup? I am planning a 9sec build so everything i am doing is in line with what everyone is currently using and i know the feed does not neck down and that dont concern me but the return does it will be the smallest point.
Chris

What makes you think i will not be using a dual pump setup? I am planning a 9sec build so everything i am doing is in line with what everyone is currently using and i know the feed does not neck down and that dont concern me but the return does it will be the smallest point.
Chris

... because you are asking this question in a thread that is dedicated to our single pump sender with fixed mount.
Our DP sender thread is located here: http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/advertiser-specials/360658-new-racetronix-dual-tank-fuel-systems.html

Tell me more about the walbro 255 pumps. I need a sender and new pump but a little unsure about the walbro. Is this the low pressure 255 or the high pressure more like the 340? Can it take me low 11's or high tens with dual alky? Have these new ones been reliable? Do you have another pump option for the sender without going to the double? Thanks, I need to order real soon.

Tell me more about the walbro 255 pumps. I need a sender and new pump but a little unsure about the walbro. Is this the low pressure 255 or the high pressure more like the 340? Can it take me low 11's or high tens with dual alky? Have these new ones been reliable? Do you have another pump option for the sender without going to the double? Thanks, I need to order real soon.

The only Walbro pump which had an issue was the F20000169. We never sold those with our Buick kits. We only use high-pressure pumps as stated in our ad.
We only offer the Walbro 255HP pre-installed on our SS senders. It meets most customer needs. A single 255HP pump is may support your HP requirements depending on the max fuel pressure and desired A/F you wish to run. We recommend a DP system for anybody who wishes to run solid tens at high boost.

Just got the new sender, pump and hot wire kit. Are there any instructions on your website? I could not find any. I'm sure it's somewhat self explanatory. Do you suggest running it through the firewall and interior to the trunk or do you just run it along the frame? Also where do you ground? I think I saw something on another tread something about the gas tank.

Just got the new sender, pump and hot wire kit. Are there any instructions on your website? I could not find any. I'm sure it's somewhat self explanatory. Do you suggest running it through the firewall and interior to the trunk or do you just run it along the frame? Also where do you ground? I think I saw something on another tread something about the gas tank.

As per our sales order and packing slip, support is available via our forum 24/7. Please use the link provided. Thanks.