New racetronix dual in-tank fuel systems

Just a friendly reminder folks...
Before e-mailing us with questions or special requests please read our faq / reply # 40 above.
Please keep in mind that people asking for various configurations of DP sender will not always get our bundled sale price.
This is because each unit has to be made as a one-off which takes us much longer than when we make a large batch.
To have a wide array of DPs on the shelf in various stages of completion is not feasible.
We will not sell DP hangers to customers looking to DIY their own wiring. Our harness is key the the reliability and performance of this DP system.
Our mission here is to provide an ultra-reliable system not a Meccano set. ;)

Thanks.

As of 04/11/2012, we are only offering the DP sender as a complete assembled and tested unit.
We have had a number of customers asking us to remove various parts from the build in order for them to sub their own parts.
This creates a number of problems with pricing and support.
Our DP senders are assembled in large batches on an assembly line and tested to make sure they perform 100%.
We cannot offer competitive pricing on one-off custom assemblies or tear down complete assemblies.
Providing technical support on DPs with customer-supplied third party components is not feasible.

We will continue to offer an upgrade path for customers who have purchased our DPK-003 kits in the past.

The system's comprehensiveness, outstanding quality and price make it an easy buying decision.
Starting early next month, we will be offering our DP system with optional Aeromotive 11140 340LPH fuel pumps.

As stated in our FAQ, the Walbro GSS and Aeromotive pumps are the only ones that will fit into the TR tank opening when placed side-by-side.

We expect to have more 120-ohm level senders for the digital dash cars in 30-45 days.
We will extend our sale to allow customers waiting for the digital-dash DP senders to take advantage of our special pricing.

A wide range of Goodridge hose and fittings will be available in our web store next month. We will offer Kevlar/Teflon convoluted/smooth bore hose with crimp fittings for TR owners who require nothing but the best. Professionally crimped hose assemblies will be made in-house using our Finn-Power digital crimping machine.

Thanks!

12986.jpg

Can you give us alittle more info on the teflon hose ie; will it be made up to do a full replacement of the fuel lines from tank to engine or in sections to add in a filter, fuel regulator etc.

Can you give us alittle more info on the teflon hose ie; will it be made up to do a full replacement of the fuel lines from tank to engine or in sections to add in a filter, fuel regulator etc.

We will have a couple options. More info to follow in few weeks.

Looks sweet but I would have to think to move the most fuel with this it would be best to do the -8 -6 set up so you can control the pressure a little better.
Very nice I want one but cant till I pay off all my dang Tax's I owe the IRS :(

I just installed mine a couple weeks ago. It is very nicely made, installation went smoothly. Everything works great. Now my fuel gauge works (didn't before).

One note, the kit needs to come with a picture/sheet that shows how to aim the fuel socks.

Also, what is the pressure switch preset to? I have not adjusted it yet, and am curious what its base setting is.

Bob

I just installed mine a couple weeks ago. It is very nicely made, installation went smoothly. Everything works great. Now my fuel gauge works (didn't before).

One note, the kit needs to come with a picture/sheet that shows how to aim the fuel socks.

Also, what is the pressure switch preset to? I have not adjusted it yet, and am curious what its base setting is.

Bob

The socks face front to back as shown in our web ad here: http://www.racetronix.biz/customkititems.asp?kc=DPFS-G7&eq=
The pressure switch is set to whatever pressure you ordered. We offer 4, 7 and 15PSI.

Thats the way we faced them, they hit the baffle a little so we weren't sure. Everything works great.

I was not the person that ordered the kit, I will check.

Thanks!!

Bob

Thats the way we faced them, they hit the baffle a little so we weren't sure. Everything works great.

I was not the person that ordered the kit, I will check.

Thanks!!

Bob

In most cases we recommend the 15 PSI switch unless the motor is making some serious power. Typically we like to switch the second pump on at 450-500HP.

Goodridge fittings and hose just arrived. We are pricing the items in our web store. Next week we will start to work on hose kits for the TR/GN. Just a heads-up... this Kevlar/Teflon hose is not cheap but man is it nice. The stuff flows 20% more than standard Teflon line and the bend-radius is amazing. For those who require nothing but the best!

12986.jpg