New personal best

V8Assassin

100mi away ready 2 strike
Went a 6.0 at 115 this weekend in GA at SMGP. Not too bad for an easy launch, low boost, the throttle cable coming unclipped during the last 100', and it being our first time out in a year.

We have some testing to do, but the new Cruz Missle under the hood is screaming!!!!

Thanks to Randy for the hours getting me ready to go, I really hated you couldn't go :frown:

Thanks to Don Cruz for the motor, Jason White for the tranny, the onsite tuning, and help this weekend, and last but certainly not least Josh White for crew chiefing all weekend.

I can't not mention Dusty and his Dad for the hospitality and cooking for us, Todd Humphries and all the Alabama boys, also, there was a little Fiscus tree running around that is always a pleasure to get to hang out with.

Congrats Adam! You deserve it my friend,now get that car to some more races this year!!! ;)

Scot W.

Very cool, I saw pictures of you and asked Dusty.
Congrats man!

Thanks guys it was great to be our racing again. Last year was tough, but we should make a few this year!

Congrats! Now call me back I have had a list with me for 2 weeks:mad:;):biggrin:

Went a 6.0 at 115 this weekend in GA at SMGP. Not too bad for an easy launch, low boost, the throttle cable coming unclipped during the last 100', and it being our first time out in a year.

We have some testing to do, but the new Cruz Missle under the hood is screaming!!!!

Thanks to Randy for the hours getting me ready to go, I really hated you couldn't go :frown:

Thanks to Don Cruz for the motor, Jason White for the tranny, the onsite tuning, and help this weekend, and last but certainly not least Josh White for crew chiefing all weekend.

I can't not mention Dusty and his Dad for the hospitality and cooking for us, Todd Humphries and all the Alabama boys, also, there was a little Fiscus tree running around that is always a pleasure to get to hang out with.

Way to go Adam!

What was the 60' time?

6.0 in the 1/8...... was a 9.44 for us in the 1/4 with a 1.45 60' time.

That blisters your previous best no?

Way to go Adam!

What was the 60' time?

That is top secret, but I will say it was much lower boost than I would have thought it would take to get us into the 1.3x range. Time to buy some radials and see what it will really do.

That is top secret, but I will say it was much lower boost than I would have thought it would take to get us into the 1.3x range. Time to buy some radials and see what it will really do.

Awesome.

I would love for us to get a good 60' in the IROC..... it has disappointed so far in the 60'. We have a plan however.

Way to go Adam!

What was the 60' time?

I figure more like a 10.00, his car does not back half well,I am guessing its because he is too big a ***** to keep his foot down for 1.4 mile.
ANother reason he went 1/8 mile racing:eek::D

I figure more like a 10.00, his car does not back half well,I am guessing its because he is too big a ***** to keep his foot down for 1.4 mile.
ANother reason he went 1/8 mile racing:eek::D

More like 10.50, I'm heavier than I used to be :rolleyes:

I actually enjoyed the 1.8 mile racing, much easier on the car :)

Attachments

• DSC_0975.jpg
    DSC_0975.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 247
More like 10.50, I'm heavier than I used to be :rolleyes:

I actually enjoyed the 1.8 mile racing, much easier on the car :)

Congrats on your times!
I saw the pictures also, Plus lemme say I agree with the 1/8th mile thing. Its tons easier on car. I used to not like it, but after doing it I really enjoy it. Keeps temperatures down, RPM, and basically doesn't run the guts outta your stuff.

Congrats on your times!
I saw the pictures also, Plus lemme say I agree with the 1/8th mile thing. Its tons easier on car. I used to not like it, but after doing it I really enjoy it. Keeps temperatures down, RPM, and basically doesn't run the guts outta your stuff.

It's definitely easier on the car!!!!!