New Old Stock Throttle Position Sensors

gyrhead

Supporting Vendor
$44 Blowout sale on Genuine GM Throttle Position Sensors for 86-87 GN and 89 TTA

Gyrhead $44 TPS Special

These are no longer available from GM as of 2006, so if you thought you'd missed out - we've got you covered!

43 pieces left at this price, and when they're gone, they're gone!

While shopping, why not pick up a new GM coil pack for $35 with a new gasket free of charge? Buy a TPS and Coil and you qualify for free shipping too!
Hurry, only 56 coils available at this price!

Gyrhead $35 Coil Special

Orders received by 6PM today will include a free puppy.

Attachments

• 25036663.jpg
    25036663.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 254
Ooops!

Sorry about that - here's a link to our GN catalog:

Gyrhead

You'll find the TPS special in the emissions/fuel injection section.

Any problems, let me know

Thanks !

Thanks Tom for your prompt reply.I found the Tps plus a couple other items that I want to order in the GN catalog.I try to order also a brake proportioning valve #172-1353 in the general catalog but I cannot put it in the same basket to check out.Any hint on how to combine orders from both catalogs?Thanks

2 Different Catalogs

Our GN specific catalog is on an entirely different e-commerce platform than our large catalog - and there is no way to combine shipping carts.

I did add the combination valve to our GN catalog, so you can order everything you need at one shot. Look in the brake section.

We'll continue to add parts to the GN catalog on a regular basis.

Thanks!

Act Fast! NOS GM TPS $44

These are almost sold out. Act now if you want an NOS GM throttle position sensor for $44....

These have been obsolete from GM for over a year, and this part is just too important to trust to a no-name sensor.

It costs no more to do it right!

Visit the Fuel Injection section of our GN catalog here:

Gyrhead