COUPLE OF JUNE SPECIALS

Dennis Kirban

Same routine as before. Email me personally denniskirban@yahoo.com something strikes your interest and refer to number/letter code. Descriptions are accurate I don't mess with photos unless noted so please don't ask. Price is total you pay by paypal as shipping UPS ground or priority mail is included to the basic 48 states. PA residents you gotta add 6% PA sales tax.

6-AA I got two nice good used Cardone brake bowls. New they run $200 each. These are just as nice and just as good at less than l.2 the price. You pay $89.95 each includes ups ground shipping to basic 48 states. Cardone brake bowls are like bullet proof...yet to see a bad one.

6-BB Similar to above only this is a good tested used GM brake bowl. Not as much money just $69.95 buys it includes UPS ground to the basic 48 states.

6-CC Brake switches I got maybe 10 I sell them in pairs just $19.95 gets you two of them includes UPS. No idea if they are good they look nice and you get two for bargain so chances are better than playing the lottery that one is a good working one for a spare or maybe both. Cheap gamble at $19.95 and I pay the shipping!

8-DD I got an original good used front license plate bracket for the 1984-1987 Turbo Regals Own it for $18.95 to your door via UPS ground to the basic 48 states.

8-EE The highly desireable flip down stay down license plate brackets these are blasted and resprayed in other words like new in every respect with new spacers for the screw to go into. Just $29.95 to your door. I got I think 6 of them. Stupid to have a Turbo regal without this neat factory GM feature. Feature meaning it was not an option on other GM cars it came standard on certain Chevy cars...appearantly Chevy realized the value of this and Buick didn't.

8-FF For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal standard sun visors I got some real nice used visor swival brackets with good plastic bushings and the original set screw and 3 screws to secure bracket to the ceiling. No left and rite both are the same. Cheap at $13.95 each includes shipping a pair for $19.95 includes shipping. This is not for the lited visor mirror as that took a different bracket. These are used but the chrome is very very nice not pitted. I think I got 6 total.

8-GG For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal that has a burgundy gut (interior) I have resprayed two of our reproduction bullet horn rings in burgundy before we pressed in the fake screw. Same burgundy paint that we sell is what I used. The price is $46.95 each and I got 2 again burgundy good match for the 1987 interiors also probably 1986 not sure about 1984-1985 vintage.

8-HH In the box GMP 1/24 scale 1987 Grand National. Not sure of its current value but $119.95 buys it. Brand new...probably has better paint on it than your original paint GN does....don;t leak anything either.

8-JJ For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal I got a brand new original inlet pipe. Really nice finish on it not rusty. This is the curved pipe runs to throttle body from intercooler. Just $39.95 owns it to your door if you reside in the 48 states.

8-LL GNX owners Factory sealed GNX hardbound book never opened. Just $169.95 plus will include a 35 page booklet I put together of very early GNX info when it was in the planning stages. You get this free with the real hardbound GNX book that is still factory sealed in the brown box. I got 10 available.

Again payment is by paypal once you email me first denniskirban@yahoo.com and I tell you that item is still available.

Hope to see many of you next weekend at GM at Carlisle. I am a guest speaker there both days talking on Hurst and Hurst Olds. Since I will be there with my truck on the ground excellent time to bring me any cores for credit to avid shipping. We need powermasters, correct original 1986-1987 mass air flow sensors, stock 1986-1987 turbos. All worth credit to us. I also buy good used parts. I am there Friday and Saturday only as I am speaking both days in the morning. I don't know a lot about Hurst Olds, but I do know a lot about Hurst.

Same routine as before. Email me personally denniskirban@yahoo.com something strikes your interest and refer to number/letter code. Descriptions are accurate I don't mess with photos unless noted so please don't ask. Price is total you pay by paypal as shipping UPS ground or priority mail is included to the basic 48 states. PA residents you gotta add 6% PA sales tax.

6-AA I got two nice good used Cardone brake bowls. New they run $200 each. These are just as nice and just as good at less than l.2 the price. You pay $89.95 each includes ups ground shipping to basic 48 states. Cardone brake bowls are like bullet proof...yet to see a bad one.

6-BB Similar to above only this is a good tested used GM brake bowl. Not as much money just $69.95 buys it includes UPS ground to the basic 48 states.

6-CC Brake switches I got maybe 10 I sell them in pairs just $19.95 gets you two of them includes UPS. No idea if they are good they look nice and you get two for bargain so chances are better than playing the lottery that one is a good working one for a spare or maybe both. Cheap gamble at $19.95 and I pay the shipping!

8-DD I got an original good used front license plate bracket for the 1984-1987 Turbo Regals Own it for $18.95 to your door via UPS ground to the basic 48 states.

8-EE The highly desireable flip down stay down license plate brackets these are blasted and resprayed in other words like new in every respect with new spacers for the screw to go into. Just $29.95 to your door. I got I think 6 of them. Stupid to have a Turbo regal without this neat factory GM feature. Feature meaning it was not an option on other GM cars it came standard on certain Chevy cars...appearantly Chevy realized the value of this and Buick didn't.

8-FF For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal standard sun visors I got some real nice used visor swival brackets with good plastic bushings and the original set screw and 3 screws to secure bracket to the ceiling. No left and rite both are the same. Cheap at $13.95 each includes shipping a pair for $19.95 includes shipping. This is not for the lited visor mirror as that took a different bracket. These are used but the chrome is very very nice not pitted. I think I got 6 total.

8-GG For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal that has a burgundy gut (interior) I have resprayed two of our reproduction bullet horn rings in burgundy before we pressed in the fake screw. Same burgundy paint that we sell is what I used. The price is $46.95 each and I got 2 again burgundy good match for the 1987 interiors also probably 1986 not sure about 1984-1985 vintage.

8-HH In the box GMP 1/24 scale 1987 Grand National. Not sure of its current value but $119.95 buys it. Brand new...probably has better paint on it than your original paint GN does....don;t leak anything either.

8-JJ For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal I got a brand new original inlet pipe. Really nice finish on it not rusty. This is the curved pipe runs to throttle body from intercooler. Just $39.95 owns it to your door if you reside in the 48 states.

8-LL GNX owners Factory sealed GNX hardbound book never opened. Just $169.95 plus will include a 35 page booklet I put together of very early GNX info when it was in the planning stages. You get this free with the real hardbound GNX book that is still factory sealed in the brown box. I got 10 available.

Again payment is by paypal once you email me first denniskirban@yahoo.com and I tell you that item is still available.

Hope to see many of you next weekend at GM at Carlisle. I am a guest speaker there both days talking on Hurst and Hurst Olds. Since I will be there with my truck on the ground excellent time to bring me any cores for credit to avid shipping. We need powermasters, correct original 1986-1987 mass air flow sensors, stock 1986-1987 turbos. All worth credit to us. I also buy good used parts. I am there Friday and Saturday only as I am speaking both days in the morning. I don't know a lot about Hurst Olds, but I do know a lot about Hurst.
i bought one of those brake bowls and it didn't last 100 miles?