New motor install. Fan not working?

rpk250

Just started my new motor (from Cotton's) for the first time tonight. Started up, ran fine, but my radiator fan is not kicking on. I have the dual fan set up with the manual on switch from Caspers. My AC has been deleted so all of the plugs are disconnected from the AC system. I'm getting power to the caspers harness that mounts up by the driver side header that used to plug into the AC hard lines, but not to the plug that connects to the fan. Anybody have any ideas?

Just started my new motor (from Cotton's) for the first time tonight. Started up, ran fine, but my radiator fan is not kicking on. I have the dual fan set up with the manual on switch from Caspers. My AC has been deleted so all of the plugs are disconnected from the AC system. I'm getting power to the caspers harness that mounts up by the driver side header that used to plug into the AC hard lines, but not to the plug that connects to the fan. Anybody have any ideas?
check one of the grounds on back of head i am pretty sure that one is for the fan

Problem solved. Went through Vortex Buicks fan troubleshooting guide. Discovered no power at relays with key off. So I checked the Starter wires and I had left one of them off somehow. Reinstalled, and everythings is fine. Thanks for the help.