ELECTRIC FAN CONTROLLERS

Yes sir
I have a channel
I will upload the video I took on the function check earlier today after install

Just so you know, All Data schematic shows the fan relays running off of the A/C fan fuse(25amp).
They do not on my '87, mine has a RLY,
5 amp fuse at the top of the fuse panel that runs them, (brown wire.) The coolant temp switch (sensor in the front of the manifold) and/or the A/C high pressure switch, and/or the coolant fan delay relay, runs the high speed relay. Lo relay is run by the ECM and/or the fan delay relay.
I wired my dual Cold Case fans (was on the car) to the stock fan relays.
The guy I got the car from had about 28 feet of wires, 2 relays, and a manual fan switch to run them!
TIMINATOR

Just so you know, All Data schematic shows the fan relays running off of the A/C fan fuse(25amp).
They do not on my '87, mine has a RLY,
5 amp fuse at the top of the fuse panel that runs them, (brown wire.) The coolant temp switch (sensor in the front of the manifold) and/or the A/C high pressure switch, and/or the coolant fan delay relay, runs the high speed relay. Lo relay is run by the ECM and/or the fan delay relay.
I wired my dual Cold Case fans (was on the car) to the stock fan relays.
The guy I got the car from had about 28 feet of wires, 2 relays, and a manual fan switch to run them!
TIMINATOR
Hi I upgrade my 84 HC to a 87 IC are the body harness different ? Cause my coolant fan won't come on. I try everything need help