New Moderator

Wells said:
----------------------------------
Xavier: I hope that you don't think that Lou takes any of that in seriousness.
Cause if he did, you know that I could never afford to let him near my car. Not my fault if Lou likes to dress up sheep and dance with them around his shop. they dance to the tune of the "Sheepherder's rapsody" too.
I take my sheep very serious. Just as long as they are Blonde, have big ears & no front teeth.

turbolou said:
I take my sheep very serious. Just as long as they are Blonde, have big ears & no front teeth.
------------------------------------
Hmmm, no mention of sexual orentation here, Hmmm??
Lou, when they say, "Blondes have more fun", they mean you are supposed to have more fun, not the sheep.

Wells said:
------------------------------------
Hmmm, no mention of sexual orentation here, Hmmm??
Lou, when they say, "Blondes have more fun", they mean you are supposed to have more fun, not the sheep.

You guys are just to funny but then again that`s what happens when you get a group of buick fans together congrats gary i know you will do a great job any luck on finding you TURBO T YET??? :confused: SO GARY WHEN THE NEXT get together

I hear Gary is gay..... Is that true?

Since you're in office all your past exploits should be revield! :)

ledzeppac said:
I hear Gary is gay..... Is that true?
Since you're in office all your past exploits should be revield! :)
-----------------------------------------
Well, let's see here, Gary is Gay without an "r" in it. Hmmm, might have me there, Phil.
------------------------------
As far as past exploits, I never inhaled either.

Wells said:
----------------------
Thank you, Mike, right, and I take that as a real compliment coming form you. Gonna be towing that new boat down to Donut Derelict's soon? I am still waiting to see your GN.

If you need any help trying to set up a track day or a event, feel free to contact me anytime..
It would be really hard to move around in that parking lot tow that thing.. I pick it up on Saturday AM and have my test run on Sunday.. i just talked to Anderson yesterday, all the parts are in but the boost controller.. Maryland tracks open in late feb for Billy to run & tune it, so she should be here by march :cool: .. crossing my fingers for a 9sec slip ...

Thanks, Mike, I am sure that I will, so I really appreciate the offer. Looking forward to seeing that car. I assume that "Anderson" is Billy Anderson. Pretty much the top tuner dawg in upper east Coast territory, isn't he?

GNBUICK87 said:
You guys are just to funny but then again that`s what happens when you get a group of buick fans together congrats gary i know you will do a great job any luck on finding you TURBO T YET??? :confused: SO GARY WHEN THE NEXT get together
-------------------------------------------------
No luck yet, but I won't know it till I come across it anyway. I wil start getting opinions on the next get together from everybody.

Wells said:
Thanks, Mike, I am sure that I will, so I really appreciate the offer. Looking forward to seeing that car. I assume that "Anderson" is Billy Anderson. Pretty much the top tuner dawg in upper east Coast territory, isn't he?

Yep, Billy has worked on my GN for the past 3 years now.. NO one else touches her but me and him.. He can tune a GN with his eyes close...

Hey Gary...

Now that you've been promoted to "Moterator", do ya get a key to the turbo buick bathroom? Buy the way, Who's going to moderate Gary :confused: ?

Congats... :) Mike

SPOOLFOOL2 said:
Now that you've been promoted to "Moterator", do ya get a key to the turbo buick bathroom? Buy the way, Who's going to moderate Gary :confused: ?
--------------------------------------
What turbo Buick bathroom, and I think that they are contemplating the latter question now as we speak. I think that they have me on a very short leash, and a very tight muzzle. I am sure that there are people much more qualified than me, why they offered it to me I don't know, but I am going to do my best at it. I appreciate all help and suport that I can get. I think that the Southwestern section of TB.com has really grown in the last few years, probably to the credit of the last Southwestern moderators and the board growth in general. Dunno.

Hey Gary, my Buick is doing fine, thanks for asking. I hope to go to the donut shop tomorrow. I will have to see if I have one, or two glasses of wine this evening.

Dean

SPOOLFOOL2 said:

Word has it that Gary already spends alot of time in the bathroom with himself LOL