New Mobile Apps

Actually I lied. I could do it a different way but I have to build another app and get it into both stores and currently I dont have a mac and fucking Apple has their shit on lockdown. No Mac, no app in the app store. I had to beg to get the last one uploaded and I cant use the same source I used before. But if I can figure out a way to get another app in the app store, I can create a custom usergroup here to add people to that will exempt the ads.

I have a Mac, if you don't mind walking me through it I'd be more then happy to help

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I have a Mac, if you don't mind walking me through it I'd be more then happy to help

Unfortunately its not that easy. Its a very long, convoluted process and Ive never done the Mac one so I cant even walk you through it. There are certificates and keys that have to be generated, etc.

Unfortunately its not that easy. Its a very long, convoluted process and Ive never done the Mac one so I cant even walk you through it. There are certificates and keys that have to be generated, etc.

JayC,

Cant you run a virtual server like ubuntu or vmware and load OSX. That way you will have access to the MAC at all times and run windowa that you love.

Clint

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JayC,

Cant you run a virtual server like ubuntu or vmware and load OSX. That way you will have access to the MAC at all times and run windowa that you love.

Clint

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VMWare has blocked this capability in the newer releases of VMWare. You can do this with an older version but you also need a special OSX image built to do this specifically. I really dont feel like digging through torrent sites, etc looking for all the necessary stuff to do this.

the Ubuntu server is really easy from what I here. As long as your PC can do virtualization. i3 and i5 processors do and some AMDs...... I have a copy of Moutain Lion, nut the latest version of OSX....

the Ubuntu server is really easy from what I here. As long as your PC can do virtualization. i3 and i5 processors do and some AMDs...... I have a copy of Moutain Lion, nut the latest version of OSX....

I dont have anything new enough to have hyperv capability except my work PC and I dont think they would look kindly on that.

Well, Forum Runner took it upon themselves to go into our iTunes account and delete our Tapatalk app so for those of you that got the app, great. Those of you that didnt, maybe in another 3 months I can get it uploaded again.

I am fucking furious about this but in typical Internet Brands fashion, there is no recourse for anything to be done about this after the fact.

What!!!

Yep... I put in a ticket asking them to remove the app out of the Play store and instead they went in and delete the iTunes app as well. Nevermind it wasnt their app, nevemind that the version numbers didnt match their app, nevermind that the changelog specifically said "Switched to a different platform", they just deleted the app.

Im beyond pissed. I spent over 2 months playing Apple's fucking little dance to get this app listed and now these shitheads went in and deleted the app. I have no way to resubmit it at this point so those of you that got it, consider yourselves lucky.

the next time your able to upload it, make it paid with no ads :)

Until I get a Mac, its not going back up. I wasted about 16 hours of my life trying to get that fucking app in the App Store.

So heres the response I finally got:

Hello Jay,

After further investigation, we came to the conclusion that your request was processed incorrectly and caused for your application to be removed, which is irreversible with Apple. In order to have your application back on the iTunes store you will need to contact your app provider to republish the application.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance.

In other words.. "Sorry, fuck you!"

Jay

Why is it the new app won't give me any notifications when I have pm or a subscribed thread ?

I checked all my settings on the app

Apple

Pete

Most likely its because the app was removed from the App Store and therefore the push notifications have been disabled.

Fantastic.... So no fix yet ? Or next time you do an update ?

If you read above, you will see that Forum Runner removed our app from the app store without permission. As I dont have a Mac or the majority of the artwork needed to get the app re-added, at this point, Im kind of stuck. Im working on finding a cheap Mac but those two words really dont go together. Its ridiculous you cant manipulate anything within the app store with a PC.

Is there a way to go back to the older version ?
After the update no alerts are given on any kind
Although nicer in design the app lacks functionality

Nope.. no way back to the older version because I had already replaced the older version with the new one about a week before they deleted it.

Im working again on trying to get the app back in there. Im also looking for a Mac of some sort so I dont have to jump through all these hoops.

I was up until almost midnight removing a massive virus infection I was called in to consult on so Im kind of wiped out but Ill try to work on it today some time permitting.