New Mobile Apps

What features can we expect to see ?
For the Android or IOS version? The Android update its mainly big fixes. The I IOS version is a completely new peeve of software that the Android guys have been using for about a month.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

JayC,

Sending you an email....

Clint

Just updated to the new app!

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1368037299.837408.jpg

Excellent.. glad to see that they finally approved the app.. I will be removing ForumRunner support now.

Sadly there is already an update to that app but I dont have any way to get it submitted to the app store. Ive got to lay my hands on a mac in the very near future as we dont have the luxury of Forum Runner keeping our stuff up to date any more.

New mobile app works awsome, just wondering what or if I can install something on my phone to block those damn pop up ads?...Mike

New mobile app works awsome, just wondering what or if I can install something on my phone to block those damn pop up ads?...Mike

Nope.. I was thinking about putting a version in the market with no ads for a small fee but then we have to mess with taxes and I dont know if Shane wants to deal with that.

I think the pop ups helps the owner of the app pay for it some, since it's a free app.

You are correct.. we're losing money on the mobile app. We've made about a dollar on mobile ads this month but we pay $30 a month for the mobile app.

You are correct.. we're losing money on the mobile app. We've made about a dollar on mobile ads this month but we pay $30 a month for the mobile app.

I would gladly donate for an ad fee version

I would gladly donate for an ad fee version

I'd donate for a idiot free version....:)

For the Android guys, thats pretty easy, you can just send the app over via email but it would just be a matter of time until someone shared it and then no one would donate.

For the IOS crowd, without having a jailbroken phone, you have to go through the iTunes store and that brings all the taxes and BS back into the mix.

I just dont think it would be worth the trouble of setting up. I could be wrong but I dont think I am.

Actually I lied. I could do it a different way but I have to build another app and get it into both stores and currently I dont have a mac and fucking Apple has their shit on lockdown. No Mac, no app in the app store. I had to beg to get the last one uploaded and I cant use the same source I used before. But if I can figure out a way to get another app in the app store, I can create a custom usergroup here to add people to that will exempt the ads.