New Mobile Apps

Any news? I deleted my turbo buick app on my ipad cause i was having issues and now its not in the app store :(

So what im hearing here is that once again ANDROID, for the win! Just have to do a little trolling on the Apple gentlemen here:)

That does really suck though, it is a great app and use it all the time. Best of luck getting it back up and running!!

Any news? I deleted my turbo buick app on my ipad cause i was having issues and now its not in the app store :(

Go to your App store, Click on Updates, Click on Purchased. Scroll down your list of all the apps you ever installed until you Find TurboBuick. Click on the little cloud with the arrow pointing down to reinstall the App. It will be installed with the new software.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Yep, just did it and it worked, thank you very much!

is there a way to enable editing a post and adding pics with the mobile app, it only lets you add an image link to an existing post at this time.

is there a way to enable editing a post and adding pics with the mobile app, it only lets you add an image link to an existing post at this time.

Kidglok,

If you click the same way as if you were qouteing someone, there is an option for more. There you can select modify to edit your post. As far as uploading pics, its the icon to the right of the camera with the sun and mountains. I think you need to enable Turbobuick too see your photos on your phone.

Im expecting our app to be updated to the Tapatalk 4 platform soon and you guys are going to see a huge step forward when that happens.