New M&P Shield

DCVING 6

Shane you have yours yet? :)

I'd love to pick up a .40 to match my full size M&P. My in-laws bought a lake house in Wisconsin so I'm looking to get my Utah permit soon.

Looks like a nice pocket carry or even a nice CCW for the smaller framed people. I wonder if the Cpmpact M&P mags will fit in The Sheild or even the fullsize mags?

Looks like a nice pocket carry or even a nice CCW for the smaller framed people. I wonder if the Cpmpact M&P mags will fit in The Sheild or even the fullsize mags?

Negative, the "shield" is a single stack mag where the "compact" is a side by side like the full size M&P.

Naw, I am on several "wish" lists though... It will be just like the bodygaurd 380's which I STILL CAN'T get.... You have to be one of the big dogs to get anything new like that for a while... Most places are just now getting the new M&P 22's in at a trickle for us small guys...

I hope to catch one close to cost on gunbroker and I will swoop one up... The .40's aren't out to anyone yet, just the 9's....

Naw, I am on several "wish" lists though... It will be just like the bodygaurd 380's which I STILL CAN'T get.... You have to be one of the big dogs to get anything new like that for a while... Most places are just now getting the new M&P 22's in at a trickle for us small guys...

I hope to catch one close to cost on gunbroker and I will swoop one up... The .40's aren't out to anyone yet, just the 9's....

Funny you mention that. I was real close to "pulling the trigger" on a bodyguard 380 as a CCW piece as my full size M&P feels big for that. Then I saw the shield and thought it could be a better option since the 380 is so small. Seems more like an ankle backup to me. :)

Bad as I hate to admit it the bodygaurd .380's are having some problems with the built in red dots sight.... On the shield S&W seems to have answered some problems with the M&P so maybe they are learning:D

Here's a vid of Hickok45 shooting the M&P shield~

I'm not a huge fan of striker fired pistols, but this looks like a nice CCW piece.