as promised...

IMG_1106.jpg

IMG_1107.jpg

IMG_1110.jpg

In a DARK Garage.... LED Tailights/3rd Brakelight
IMG_1111.jpg

IMG_1113.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D

That looks good, just got mine put together, but to bad the engine is tore down...cant wait to see it with the tail lights..:biggrin:

Scot, when installing the LED third brake light, do you keep the original red lens or if have you remove it? Also I already have an overlay with the word "Turbo" ...I wonder if it would still look good with the LED's?

Thanks,

Claude. :smile:

Royal-T-Ltd (Aaron), when did Sha go with the braids!?!:tongue:

hahahaha.... good eyes.

You know women and their hair...... hey i will continue to pay for her various hair styles..... it just means i can order more car parts:eek:;)

Scot, when installing the LED third brake light, do you keep the original red lens or if have you remove it? Also I already have an overlay with the word "Turbo" ...I wonder if it would still look good with the LED's?

Thanks,

Claude. :smile:
Claude,

YES you keep the original red lens!! This kit simply goes right behind the original lens.

On the overlay idea I think Aaron has already tried it with his existing overlay and said that the LED's are so bright that the overlay doesn't show up!! ;) It's a good thing and a bad thing!! don't know what is better... :biggrin:

Scot W.

Claude,

YES you keep the original red lens!! This kit simply goes right behind the original lens.

On the overlay idea I think Aaron has already tried it with his existing overlay and said that the LED's are so bright that the overlay doesn't show up!! ;) It's a good thing and a bad thing!! don't know what is better... :biggrin:

Scot W.

Yep you are correct, lights are so bright you cant really read the wording, at least my "Royal-T", it looked much cleaner once i removed the overlay. HTH

I have a question. I put mine in yesterday and they dont seem that bright and the LEDs flicker in brightness. I compared the T-Type with the LED lights to our GN with the stock bulb and the GN was brighter, not to mention it didnt flicker. Any idea what would be causing this? Something in the electrical system?

I have a question. I put mine in yesterday and they dont seem that bright and the LEDs flicker in brightness. I compared the T-Type with the LED lights to our GN with the stock bulb and the GN was brighter, not to mention it didnt flicker. Any idea what would be causing this? Something in the electrical system?
Hi Mike,

With the flickering mentioned I would look at the connection inside the socket first or even swap out the t-type light into the GN light to see if it still does it. If it does, then it's somthing inside the socket on the GN. If it still does it with the T-Type light, then it's something in the light it's self and the manufacture will replace it for free if it checks out bad at there facility. Either way Mike we will certianly take care of you! ;)

Try those changes and get back to me.

Scot W.

Hi Mike,

With the flickering mentioned I would look at the connection inside the socket first or even swap out the t-type light into the GN light to see if it still does it. If it does, then it's somthing inside the socket on the GN. If it still does it with the T-Type light, then it's something in the light it's self and the manufacture will replace it for free if it checks out bad at there facility. Either way Mike we will certianly take care of you! ;)

Try those changes and get back to me.

Scot W.

Alrighty I'll try it in the morning, thanks Scott!

Just throwing my 2 cents out there. I don't know if you plan on doing 2 sets of front signals, (one amber, one clear), but it seems like most votes are leaning toward amber because of the "stock" look but i have stock clear lenses and would like to see a clear housing with amber led's.

Is the 3rd brake light manufactured by the same company that does the
tail lights? Digitails?