"NEW" LED Third Brake Light!!

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
Okay Everyone! The time has come for the "NEW" LED third brake light to come out. They are in production as we speak and will ship in (estimated) 3 weeks!! So right now I will be accepting Pre-orders just like I did with the taillights and will ship in the order they were received..

GREAT compliment to the LED Taillights!!

Here is some information about the LED Third Brake Light.

* This G-Body LED Third Brake light will fit "ALL" G-Body cars!!!
* This third brake light has 42 LED's on the board for a Very bright display!
* Is a complete "PLUG N PLAY" installation. Simply plugs into the existing socket!!
* The LED's are Red
* Still comes with the lifetime warranty! (Same as the LED taillights)

Introductory price $55.00 +
Shipping costs: $10.00 (per manufacture from UPS)

To order simply send a total of $65.00 via Pay-Pal to sgblhb@charter.net
(All orders will ship in the order they were received!!)

We will also exccept M/O (contact me for info)..

SW.

This picture is of the actual prototype.

Attachments

• Picture_005[1].jpg
    Picture_005[1].jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 1,032
Scot...No cascade effect yet for the 3rd brake light?

NOPE....... i think he was trying to keep cost down, and didnt want too much "stuff" goin on, with all the cascading lights.....

anyway Craig PM/Text me..... whats goin on with you?

aaron

That's right! I remember Scot saying that Spaghetti was worried about it being too distracting. BTW Scot, I was just giving you a hard time.

Aaron, I'll give you a call later. I'm just living the unemployed life and thinking about heading to Noble for Buick vs. Ford this weekend.

Scot- if i buy two of them how much will shipping be to nyc 10312? (still $10.?)
To be totally honest I'm not sure because they ship straight from the manufacture. But I'll tell ya what, If you buy 2 and if the shipping is over $10 I WILL COVER IT! ;) How's That?

That also applies to everyone else too!

SW.

scott- i tryed sending the money with a debit card but paypal says i cant do it like that- is there anyway i could call you with the number and you put it through? Or send me your mailing info and i ll get a money order for you.

scott- i tryed sending the money with a debit card but paypal says i cant do it like that- is there anyway i could call you with the number and you put it through? Or send me your mailing info and i ll get a money order for you.
I know sometimes if you type in that it's a debit card they won't let it through for some reason but if you redo it as a charge card it mostly goes through. At any rate I sent you a PM.

SW.

Dan and Mike,

I received both your payments and I will e-mail you with your UPS tracking numbers as soon as they ship.

Thanks Guy's,

Scot W.

Any chance you guys will working on LED front turn signals next? It be pretty cool to have front signals with the same effect as the rear.

Any chance you guys will working on LED front turn signals next? It be pretty cool to have front signals with the same effect as the rear.
Yes! We are working on that still. The time consuming part is the re-design of the front signal housings, They have to be 2-piece so they can be taken apart and the board installed.

Here is what my plans are:
1) We want the front turn signal bezels to be Clear.
2) We want the LED's on the board to be Amber.
3) We want the same scrolling effect on the front as the taillights have.

It will be quite awhile for all this to come about but as soon as we draw near I will be sure to post up info..

SW.

I guess I'd have to see them on a car once they were done, imagining it, clear bezels probably wouldn't look bad on the car I just think I'd prefer the bezels to be amber. Just my thoughts/opinion and feedback. Maybe do both if it isnt cost prohibitive?