New led headlights

Pic of mine
IMG_20180625_192900235.jpg

I like how they look, both on and off, but haven't had a chance to even aim them yet. Just installed them today. How about you?
They are not bad i like the beam patern on the ground, I just wish they were a little brighter and shot the light out further. I think I’m going to try to adjust the lights and see if that will make a difference.

The high beams are ridiculously bright and shoot out far!

my experience with LED... they DO NOT illuminate down the road, yes they are bright, but do not cast a beam of light farther down the road than halogen light do, I have 4 or 5 different led bulbs ,( some rated 300w!) that I;ve tried in my GMC pickup, only to go back to halogen. where I live, seeing as far as you can down the road is critical , as we have range cattle roaming the roads, and at night, can discolor your underware real fast!

Not like around here....we have a lot of FAT PEOPLE wandering the roads at night, all holding warm beer cans, "terbacy" dripping from their mouths, looking for the "right" house to go home to..."OH, YEAH, THIS IS THE PLACE....I THINK" ……...sigh....this life. And I wonder why my hair is turning white.

Bruce '87 Grand National

I aligned my new headlights with my aligning Gizmo and went for a drive. I think they work pretty good. Give off a bluish light like some new cars. Haven't been on the xpressway yet.

Update...one headlight developed moisture bubbles. I contacted the seller, Cowone, thru Amazon. He requested a picture of the bad light, which I provided. He sent me instructions saying to remove a plug on the back and turn on the light for 1-2 hours. This is supposed to remove the bubbles. Then re-install the plug. He also said he will send me a new headlight.

Attachments

• IMG_20180703_212142677.jpg
    IMG_20180703_212142677.jpg
    965 KB · Views: 85