New hybrid project I picked up today... (85 El Camino)

Not really sure, going to get them sand blasted and see what I decide after that.

You planning on going to BG this year?

Sounds like I'll be there Thurs-Sun but I'm not sure where I'm staying.

Me and Justin got kicked out of the Motel V6 last year for the air horn on the GA boys Toyota. :biggrin:

Ha!!, that horn was louder than balls!!!

Keep us posted on your El Cabuick...looks to be sweet fo sho...:cool:

It will look better when I ditch the cowl hood and replace the 15" wheels with 18" wheels. :D

Justin, this is very sad:(

If you know who is getting this car, I will donate time, knowledge or any parts I have laying around to help finish it for Kenny.

I have a pretty good idea of who will have the car, but I haven't asked him about it yet. Thank you for the help. I will also be a big part of getting this car put together. I'll fill you in with details as soon as I know anything.

It will look better when I ditch the cowl hood and replace the 15" wheels with 18" wheels. :D

DAMN.:( Rest in Peace brother. I hope the lord gets those 18's for you man. We are going to miss you brother.:frown:

RIP. if there is anyway we can get this car finished let us know. i will donate what i can if you need stuff

Memorial Cruise
Tomorrow, March 20, there will be a memorial cruise in honor of Kenny. It is scheduled to start at 3:30PM at the Rooster's restaurant on Henderson Road in Columbus. Any questions can be answered by Ricky, Kenny's best friend, at 614-989-4814

God bless.

RIP. if there is anyway we can get this car finished let us know. i will donate what i can if you need stuff

That is what I love about this community. Everyone's willing to go out of their way to help others. As soon as I figure out the details I will let you know. Thank you.

hey guys this is ricky, kenny's best friend. i haven taken over his "EL C2" project. i was hopping to get some info out of you guys, since im a huge import guy (i own a 2.3l evo).

i will post more about what i need help with as soon as i get the regal stripped. but if you guys got any pointers i would love them.

my email is buckeye.mechanic@gmail.com

thanx Ricky

hey guys this is ricky, kenny's best friend. i haven taken over his "EL C2" project. i was hopping to get some info out of you guys, since im a huge import guy (i own a 2.3l evo).

i will post more about what i need help with as soon as i get the regal stripped. but if you guys got any pointers i would love them.

my email is buckeye.mechanic@gmail.com

thanx Ricky

I've got a tip for you...Quit being a douche. :eek:

ELky update, elky is completely stripped and ready for body work, and the drive line on the t type is pulled out.

Some questions I have are:

1. what motor mounts do i uses? stock g bodies?
2. do i reuses the power boost or upgrade?
3. to i build a 3.8l or stroke it. ( kenny wanted car to go 10's) i say built 3.l for rpms
4. harness rebuild, what is your guys harness like after many miles i havent ripped this one apart yet but i was thinking of taking out all of the bull**** wires and simplifing the harness.

a reg 3.8 can go 10s without stroking it. although I guess if ya have a lot of $$$$ you can.. what is goin to happen to the car when its done?? :confused: