"NEW" GNS DDI DASH! (Digital Dash Interface)

How cool is that! As if I didn't already have enough items to spend on.:cry:
Will the odometer be visible? We need that for vehicle inspections here.
Unfortunately the odometer is mechanical and is not seen or recognized on either XFI or PL, But the plus side is for when you go to emissions you simply remove the DDI dash ( In Minutes ) and your stock dash cluster is still readable.... ;)

Do you have any better pictures of this installed in the dash? Installs in minutes leads me to think it lays over the current dash somehow? Hard to tell in the pictures.

Scot described this new dash to me on the phone today. All the thought, work put into this and the result is amazing! With all of the great products Scot keeps putting in front of us I think it will be easier to just have my paycheck deposited into his account directly. Why waste time putting in my account, just to send it out again?

Wow Scot, thats nice. What are you aiming at for final dimensions of the the display?
We are at our final dimensions for the display, at this point we are waiting on the OEM group to call from the manufacture to put them into production but that shouldn't be too long....

Could the powerlogger be upgraded for more additional input slots, like gas gauge, fuel pressure, trans temp, oil pressure, oil temp, etc?

So will this be ready for Christmas? Looks like a great gift (to me from me). What do you think the price range will be? similar to an XFI eDash?

I just got off of the phone with Scot, spoke to him about the dash...I have got to get one of these !!!

Bryan

Looks very nice. The wireless connection for changes would be sweet. How close would something like an IPad need to be to this dash to make changes?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Looks very nice. The wireless connection for changes would be sweet. How close would something like an IPad need to be to this dash to make changes?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
As I am a computer geek geek... U would need something like teamviewer to make changes remotely. Both devices would have to be online though. Kinda difficult to connect directly to another device especially for on an iPad. Theoretically if it is on you could make changes from anywhere. You could tune an xfi in a different state remotely.....

From post 1

Controlled remotely using Mac, iOS, or Android (optional software install required).

Bryan

Should be able to setup the wifi as a private local network with no internet connection and use remote desktop protocol to remote to the tablet in the dash thru either andriod or ios. Remote desktop protocol is built into windows. Hopefully it isn't too terribly expensive.

i know nothing about computers but cant you use your phone for gps/speedo and connect with wifi and go through xfi/pl and somehow display. just an idea. i know nothing