"NEW" GNS DDI DASH! (Digital Dash Interface)

So will this be ready for Christmas? Looks like a great gift (to me from me). What do you think the price range will be? similar to an XFI eDash?
Hopefully it will be ready before Christmas and the projected price point should be near the $500-600 range but the computer manufacture might come back with a cheaper version which will bring it down....

Theoretically if it is on you could make changes from anywhere. You could tune an xfi in a different state remotely.....
Absolutely! What this means is if your DDI dash is on Cal Hartline could simply log onto it right from his house without either one of you having to send log files back and forth in order to make changes to your tune, he can log on and see everything on your DDI dash...

Absolutely! What this means is if your DDI dash is on Cal Hartline could simply log onto it right from his house without either one of you having to send log files back and forth in order to make changes to your tune, he can log on and see everything on your DDI dash...

Now that's a complete game changer there!

If you could make one for BS3 I bet there would be a big market on the Bullet for them too

If you could make one for BS3 I bet there would be a big market on the Bullet for them too
BS3 Will work with this dash! The problem comes into play on other vehicle applications for this particular dash "Fitting" in other vehicles like it does in the TR's.....

How hard would it be to make like 2/3 different view styles like some expensive new cars ive hauled it looks like analog gauges on a screen you could do like a completely different bad azz analog view,digital style view then powerlogger style view for at the track or tuning .... that way you can add turn signals bright light indiactor etc .... and when you first turn the key on it could be a big icon.. power 6, grand national,t type, etc... Thanks for doing this it has a lot of cool potential!!!!

Last edited:
Could the powerlogger be upgraded for more additional input slots, like gas gauge, fuel pressure, trans temp, oil pressure, oil temp, etc?

PL already has some aux inputs that you can log those things with, more would be better though...not sure about fuel level though. This looks like it will cover the fuel gauge? Curious to see if there will be a way to read it with this. As of right now that would be the only down side for me. Other than that this looks badass!

I thought we'd finally made the leap to virtual digital gauges - didn't realize it was an overlay to the existing dash. Some day...

If I understand correctly, an overlay that's removable in minutes would be WAY cool, as I have multiple cars. I don't know all the logistics of everything, but I can see the awesome potential.
1, I wouldn't be junking digital dashes just because they don't tell you anything.;)
2. My cars wouldn't have to look like the space shuttle with gauges everywhere.:D
3. Remote tuning.:ROFLMAO:

If I understand correctly, an overlay that's removable in minutes would be WAY cool, as I have multiple cars. I don't know all the logistics of everything, but I can see the awesome potential.
1, I wouldn't be junking digital dashes just because they don't tell you anything.;)
2. My cars wouldn't have to look like the space shuttle with gauges everywhere.:D
3. Remote tuning.:ROFLMAO:
Let me add to those if I may....

4) The ability to easily transfer the DDI dash to any of your other cars that have PL or XFI (In minutes)
5) The ability to run a Navi system on it while on long trips.
6) Dash can easily be returned back to stock (in minutes) which can Not be done with other set ups....
7) Cheaper than ANY GNX style dash available! No modifying dash wire harness, No added VSS, No worrying about any of the added things required to run any GNX style dash....
9) View your gauges with faster gauge response & logging at 25 frames per second from Powerlogger.

Probably many more advantages that I am not thinking of......

One idea - you know the 3 gauge side pillar, what about a mount like that for the DDI and have a GNX style analog dash. Then you can run powerlogger/navi/backup camera on the right and still have bonus of real analog gauges Make the enclosure so that the A/C vents go under the unit w/ custom vents. I think that'd be a killer setup. Passenger can use the touch interface while on a road trip too.