New england dragway, imports vs domestic

lightningdan

Hey guys I was curious if any new England gn owners will be attending this Saturday's imports vs domestic ( June 23rd) at new England drag way ( epping new Hampshire)

It sure would be nice to meet some gn owners and see them take some names!!

Danny

No but will be at the Buick Bash on the 30th, car ready or not.

Details are posted in the NE section.

Thanks! Hopefully it's good weather, yesterday my buddy was up there with his nova trying for a new personal best, but with 105 degrees he was having heat soaked issues...

Thanks again

I might consider making the 3 hour ride! What's needed to run there beyond a current good helmet / battery held down/ all lug nuts and over flow bottle. Probably a high to mid 11 car on slicks. I don't have a coat not sure if I need one Lebanon valley never said anything but I believe they are kinda pricks at NED

They've never asked me to wear a jacket but I got one just in case. Long pants and full shoes are required too.

Pronto said:
They've never asked me to wear a jacket but I got one just in case. Long pants and full shoes are required too.

Nw England isn't too bad, not until it reach 9.99 then they are really tough, but I don't blame them only looking out for our safety