New, current updated Michigan thread.

OK people .. 2 days till Gratiot.... If we can get 60+cars at Woodward, I'm sure we can get a good turn out here. With all the money wrapped up in these cars, don't let them sit there 'holding down the garage floor' :D Summer is winding down ! :(

OK people .. 2 days till Gratiot.... If we can get 60+cars at Woodward, I'm sure we can get a good turn out here. With all the money wrapped up in these cars, don't let them sit there 'holding down the garage floor' :D Summer is winding down ! :(
Is there a designated location to meet?

Parking lot between O'Reilly's and Wendy's on the S.W. corner of 23/Gratiot... lots of spaces right up against Gratiot. Around 12pm.

Good to see Tony & John.... saw a few other TRs up and down the strip.. for the rest of you lazy asses, sell the car to a car guy
finger guy.png
and take up crochet.

Battery was dead or would of made it out there. Need to get a new battery tender

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

So who has put away the TR for the winter ? Dropped some fuel stabilizer in the tank and checked the anti freeze, but she's always ready to go with a moments notice. I'm sure I'll get it out a bit more, weather permitting. Anyone do anything more elaborate for the winter ?

Mines just on the battery tender right now. But plan on taking it out a few more times. There are a few new black strips on Woodward from its last outing

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I do not winterize my car, other than making sure I have antifreeze and such. I am notorious for going out to the car and starting it up and letting it get up to temperature at least a half a dozen times throughout the winter. Now since this is a new car for me (purchased in 2013), this is a practice that I have done in years past with other cars stored in the garage.

Of course this goes without saying but I make it a point to crack the garage door at least a foot or so to get the fumes out.

Well the GN is filled up with fuel and on the charger now for the winter :( Going to wax her up before the cover goes on

One week bump... next Gratiot cruise isn't till 7/26 in Roseville, so hope people make it out !

Last edited: