New, current updated Michigan thread.

Is this rain ever going to stop. Everyday I get ready to get the car out and in come the clouds

The dark blue T?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Attachments

• 1370836687478.jpg
    1370836687478.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 191
WilliamsGN I am located in Clawson, Just north of Royal Oak. Don't forget about Woodward Ave. on Friday and Saturday nights. Sometimes I hang out at Sams Shell station near Normandy Rd. Maybe see you there. Russ.

Sounds good, what is the story w/ Woodward ? Regular cruise night like Gratiot (used to have) ?

woodward is usually really good cruising starting mid-summer. Sams shell is pretty much the spot unless your into tuner cars/ricers and teenagers from birmingham you could go to the potbelly. I used to take my 86' monte carlo SS up there to the shell every weekend last year since my GN isn't op, very good time. Hasnt been many cars out the past few weeks, but itll pick up.

WilliamsGN I am located in Clawson, Just north of Royal Oak. Don't forget about Woodward Ave. on Friday and Saturday nights. Sometimes I hang out at Sams Shell station near Normandy Rd. Maybe see you there. Russ.
I am just around the corner from you. I am just off crooks. was out a few weeks ago and drove through the area where the ricers hang out,by the verizon store. and as soon as I heard "check out that Monte Carlo" I headed right over to the shell station where the American cars were. There was another GN in the parking lot the night I was there

Going to try and make it out to the Shell station on Woodward Fri eve... definitely going to the Gratiot cruise on Sat.

Was out on Woodward before it got dark out,Any of you have the T-Type that was next to me? Sure are a lot of cops out there tonight. Have to get use to the new Taurus cop cars

Was out on Woodward before it got dark out,Any of you have the T-Type that was next to me? Sure are a lot of cops out there tonight. Have to get use to the new Taurus cop cars
Kurt24, I was out Friday night. Might have been me. Saw a couple of GNs and "T"s out. I have the WH1 with Cragers. Hung out at the Shell for a bit. It was good to see Woodward finally "picking up". Looking forward to a season of Cruising. Yes there were a potload of cops early on but around 9:30 or so, they seemed to disappear. A lot of "Holeshot races took place after that. Hope to see you out there some more.

It must of been you Turboslots that pulled up next to me. We were next to each other at the light before 14 mile then I hit the turn around. Was going to pull over when I saw you again but looked like you were going to eat

Yea, Kurt24. That was me. We were on our way to eat and then go to the Shell station. You have a real nice looking GN. Later in the night it really got FUN. Lots of "Bench Racing" and some old friends showed up. Woodward is KOOL!

Your car is nice also. Next time I see you I will stop. Was going to try and make the cruise today. But it's soccer try out weekend for my daughter

Made it over to the Shell at 11pm, hung out there and rolled Woodward till about 12. Was impressed with the turn on on a cool Fri night early in the season.

Saw one 87 with two guys in it but didn't get a chance to talk to them. Heading over to Cloverleaf / Gratiot in a couple hours

Met two local GN owners today and saw three others cruzn' .. will get some pictures up asap.
Looking forward to the Roseville / Gratiot cruise on 7/28.

I seen that wh1 out here last night and tonight. I seen a black GN at the shell around 11 last night. Wanted to come check it out but By the time I got over there it was gone. Prob. One of u guys, I was on my buddies sand rail, maybe one of u guys seen it....

Yeah I definately seen you then. Hopefully I have mine out there next month. We still have some work to do, but it's gotta be done, 2 kids in a riced up focus laughed at me in my hoop-d grand am on my way home from the shell last night. All I could think about was just wait kids....