New, current updated Michigan thread.

I got a 1986 Grand National about a year back and have been slowly freshening it up. The car was modified when I purchased it and was wondering if anyone with some good turbo Buick insight would like to meet up and take a look at it? Any help would be appreciated.

Derek

I got a 1986 Grand National about a year back and have been slowly freshening it up. The car was modified when I purchased it and was wondering if anyone with some good turbo Buick insight would like to meet up and take a look at it? Any help would be appreciated.

Derek
What kind of help are you looking for specifically?

Derek, would like to help you review your 1986 GN, and try to answer any questions, as my 1987 Turbo T-Type is bone stock....maybe if the weather is nice in October we can try to get together.....thanks

My friend and I have about 30 years combined owning/working on these cars. Were over on the east side of Macomb county, but if you feel like taking a drive, let me know.

Hi all, I grew up on the east side of Macomb County, perhaps we can start a monthly get together at a pub somewhere (Rochester Hills, M-59 strip)? These cars are very special and unique, and need to be shared.....lets try to get something going! Thanks

I'm all over that like a fat boy on a cup cake. I've been tossing that idea around for years. Come on TurboDave231. This is your chance lol.

Please post if you guys decide to ever do a get together. I am in Oakland county right off Woodward

should of seen me out there. haven't driven the car to much this summer though. between the big flood and daughter has had some medical issues. hopefully that is all good now. she finally gets to go back to school on tuesday. she has missed 5 weeks

Oh wow, I hope you and your daughter are ok. I was battling traction and knock issues all this summer. I got most of it sorted out, but now I think my transmission's messed up lol. I'm ok if I race from a dig though, so it's cool. I was out as often as possible this summer. There's a few more guys around us including turbodave231, turbosox, kingmoneybanks and williamsgn as well. We gotta all hook up and make it a semi formal type of gig. Pick a day per month and carve it in stone.

I'm definitely in for a monthly get together. My 86' GN is under the knife right now, but I'd love to be able to pick your guys' brain on a monthly basis over a few brews. Let's decide on a spot!