New best last night!

Scott Atk

9.56 @ 142.8
Finally put down a number and drove it home. I love the TH400. Thanks to Hector, Emil, Ira, and my wife Alicia for coming out to help.

Here's the slip

Attachments

• scan0003.jpg
    scan0003.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 440
Wow very nice time. I wish I wasn't in the north east or I would be at the track too. What's your setup?

Congrats. What is your stall speed? How many pounds of boost you leaving with? Thanks

Wow that's impressive. Hooken to. 114 1/8. 28 out the back. Cars runnen as it should.

Thanks guys.... to say I was pretty stoked would be a huge understatement. Combo is .020 over 109 block, GN1 heads, 218 cam, TH400 w/PTC converter. Still running an ECM with a MaxEffort "R" chip. Could only run 26 psi and I'm officially out of injector. First pass on the drag radials I went 139.99 after getting completely out of it and back in after the tires shook. Rest of the passes were on 28" slicks.

Thanks guys.... to say I was pretty stoked would be a huge understatement. Combo is .020 over 109 block, GN1 heads, 218 cam, TH400 w/PTC converter. Still running an ECM with a MaxEffort "R" chip. Could only run 26 psi and I'm officially out of injector. First pass on the drag radials I went 139.99 after getting completely out of it and back in after the tires shook. Rest of the passes were on 28" slicks.

your getting it done!!;);)what turbo:confused::cool:

70 HPQ, 72 lb injectors and twin nozzle ALKY turned all the way up..

Evil, launch boost was around 12 psi. I tried 15 once and it wheelied and never really settled down. Ended up aborting.

70 HPQ, 72 lb injectors and twin nozzle ALKY turned all the way up..

Evil, launch boost was around 12 psi. I tried 15 once and it wheelied and never really settled down. Ended up aborting.

my old tr that my son have now. stock block 218 rollor iron chapion stock rocker,stock throttle body,stock intake,classic fast ,ALKY single nos [GTQ70] 83lb inj at 21psi we made 605hp to the wheel at the dyno....;)TUNE BY OTTO

Awesome Scott!!! :biggrin:

Looks like we have about the same type of build. ;) I need to get to the track.