New Aspirin Tax :)

"they had to figure out a way to make a profit on a product they couldn't sell in america" so to all the typical haters, drink your hateraid and close the door to your box. FDA/USA + multiple agencies allowed this to happen. hemophiliac suffers (not africans) dying from AIDS virus given to them by bayer approved by multiple governments. Lawyers found bayer's internal documents and prevented bayer from selling in USA, but that didn't stop them from selling elsewhere. Bayer had the media in their pocket. again further proof that the media is just a 'card' to be thrown out when ever the wh chooses.

YouTube - Government/FDA Covers Up AIDS Tainted Medicine From Bayer

theres your aspirin tax

I would like to hear some more bitching personally :biggrin: The people at work were looking over at me like wtf because my soda was was coming out my nose and I just let it fly spraying my whole desk I was laughing so hard. The exact Moment I was reading the "you are a complete asshat!" line one of the expiditers says " I just sheit myself" ahhhhh fakc that was some funny stuff..

I would like to hear some more bitching personally :biggrin: The people at work were looking over at me like wtf because my soda was was coming out my nose and I just let it fly spraying my whole desk I was laughing so hard. The exact Moment I was reading the "you are a complete asshat!" line one of the expiditers says " I just sheit myself" ahhhhh fakc that was some funny stuff..

Glad you liked:biggrin::biggrin:hope I didnt get ya fired:eek:

The Fire In South Los Angeles!

A Los Angeles 4 plex was destroyed by a fire.

A Nigerian family of six con artists lived on the first floor and all six died in the fire.

An Islamic group of seven welfare cheats all illegally in the country from Kenya lived on the second floor, and they too all perished in the fire.

6 LA, Hispanic, Gang Banger, ex-cons, lived on the 3rd floor and they too, died.

A lone, white couple lived on the top floor. The couple survived the fire.

Jesse Jackson , John Burris and Al Sharpton were furious. They flew into LA and met with the fire chief. They loudly demanded to know why the Blacks, Black Muslims and Hispanics all died in the fire and only the white couple, who lived on the top floor, lived?

The fire chief said, "They were both at work."

Theres some more fuel added :eek:

I agree with Ben to, they are jokes, take them for what they are....jokes. Who's got some good white jokes.

Yo mama so old...
Your mommas so old someone told her to act her age and she died

Woops wrong thread :biggrin:

This is your captain speaking.....

On our way to hell this afternoon, I would like to recommend the Bloody Mary made by the Stewardess in the aft compartment.

Also our in flight movie will be Ghili with Ben Aflec (a white dude) and Jennifer Lopez ( a nice Irish girl)

There may be some slight turbulence as we pass through a cloud of judgment, and a couple of angels bounce of the nose cone.

In the mean time I suggest you lay back, relax and try to get as many cocktails in before we land.

When we get to our destination....if you happen to see an old IBM in a deep underground lair, the password is 4 8 15 16 23 42. This must be entered every 88 minutes or so.

Thanks and enjoy the flight.

What’s the difference between a white man and a snake? One is a evil, cold-blooded, venomous, slimy creature of Satan, and the other is a snake.

What’s the difference between a white man and a snake? One is a evil, cold-blooded, venomous, slimy creature of Satan, and the other is a snake.

That's deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep dude.

Another one for your melon

What's the difference between a white person and a black person?

Melonin

There was a fat black dude that found a genie lamp while cleaning out a house..He rubs the lamp and the genie pops out and says ill grant you three wishes he said i wanna be skinny,white ,and surrounded by p@$$y!!! The genie says your wish is my command and Poof!!! He turned his a$$ into a tampon!!!!!

The Fire In South Los Angeles!

A Los Angeles 4 plex was destroyed by a fire.

A Nigerian family of six con artists lived on the first floor and all six died in the fire.

An Islamic group of seven welfare cheats all illegally in the country from Kenya lived on the second floor, and they too all perished in the fire.
6 LA, Hispanic, Gang Banger, ex-cons, lived on the 3rd floor and they too, died.

A lone, white couple lived on the top floor. The couple survived the fire.

Jesse Jackson , John Burris and Al Sharpton were furious. They flew into LA and met with the fire chief. They loudly demanded to know why the Blacks, Black Muslims and Hispanics all died in the fire and only the white couple, who lived on the top floor, lived?

The fire chief said, "They were both at work."

Wow you found more of Obama's relatives:D:biggrin:

What do you call a bunch of white guys sitting on a bench? The NBA

I was trying to find white jokes and they are all pretty bad and not that funny :rolleyes:, someone needs to step up and get some good white jokes that bring some heat.

What do you call a white dude that wishes he drove a Buick and sells farm implements in Kansas?
:biggrin:

What do you call a white dude that wishes he drove a Buick and sells farm implements in Kansas?
:biggrin:

A cars forsale mod:confused::confused::confused:

Good one guys
box.gif

trink26.gif