New Aspirin Tax :)

Man this thread was just getting good. What happens now in Orlando? I'm getting popcorn!

D

:eek:

Attachments

• obamacare_witchdoctor.jpg
    obamacare_witchdoctor.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 281
Gary Colemans monogramed casket.

how the heck did this thread go south so quick?
Now that I'm here we're all going to hell :)

LOL, As the turbo spins :rolleyes:. And lets face it, Ty's only here to cause trouble and add fuel to the fire :biggrin:, have you seen him in action in the Cars FS section :eek:

The original JOKE was funny, but as soon as I read it I thought "This isnt going to end well" :p, but you know what.......................its still funny.

Well, I thought it was funny too, in a racist (according to the criminals who run this country) kind of way, but not that funny. And I think I explained I had no problem with that, but when you have someone who falls all over himself claiming to not have those kinds of thoughts, (perish the thought :rolleyes: ) repeatedly making "racist" comments, it's kind of hypocritical. It's the hypocrisy, folks. If you like to be amused by hypocrisy and pc, read these locked threads, but more importantly, be sure to review the video links in my signature...

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/turbo-lounge/319490-poll-should-american-flag-banned-america.html

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/search.php?searchid=1940913&pp=20&page=2

And here ...

Nice!!!!!! I Think Reds car is cool.. My favorite color is red!! I was never a fan of irocs on regals though they look cool on malibus, but red pulled it off and it looks sweet !!! No offense john deere but lawn mower gn and the original joke are both funny as hell lmfao!!!!! But then again i laugh at $hit thats not supposed to be funny all the time!!

Well, thanks for that. I received many, many, compliments over the years on my Red T. Always being an offbrand racer ... never a chevy, I have a certain amount of disdain for chevies, so I felt somewhat "hypocritical" using the IROC wheels, but the price was right. That car is down the road now, but truth be told, the two I own now would put any lawn mower to shame.

Well, I thought it was funny too, in a racist (according to the criminals who run this country) kind of way, but not that funny. And I think I explained I had no problem with that, but when you have someone who falls all over himself claiming to not have those kinds of thoughts, (perish the thought :rolleyes: ) repeatedly making "racist" comments, it's kind of hypocritical. It's the hypocrisy, folks. If you like to be amused by hypocrisy and pc, read these locked threads, but more importantly, be sure to review the video links in my signature...

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/turbo-lounge/319490-poll-should-american-flag-banned-america.html

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/search.php?searchid=1940913&pp=20&page=2

And here ...

Red, you are a complete asshat!

You do not know me, or anything about me. You will have your chance to get to know me though because yes, I am coming to Orlando next Febuary and am awaiting the day that we get to meet and get to know each other better.;)

I am tired of your childish posts acting like you know me after 2 posts, period. Until you even have had thae chance to have 1 single conversation with me and find out what I am really about, Shut the hell up.

There are MANY respected board members here, including the owner, that have met me in person, had a meal with, or a phone call and actually got to know who I am and what I am about.

Until you have the chance to do the same, I ask you to keep quiet.

All this arguing has given me a headache. Anyone have a suggestion for a pain killer of any color that works?

Be the spoon Neo. Take the Blue pill and this will all be over, take the red.....and you become a mustang owner.

I hit the ignore button and do not have to read anymore of his BS.... Sorry guys.

Some of this stuff gets old faster than I do, I'll say it once..if the person your talking to has a bone stuck through their nose or a stick up their ass, they are not worth responding to, tired of hearing BvsW **** anymore.

Kevin.

The weather is too nice for this kind of bs.
We should get off the internet on enjoy our cars and families.

I really liked Gary Coleman's casket, hilarious! my dad told me that, ironically, he died from a series of Diff'rent Strokes. ;)

Here is my .2 cents... there should be a jokes forum (not for the politically, religiously, or ethnically sensitive) :D That way those of us who want to avoid it can stay out, those of us who want to watch the sheer entertainment of board member getting butthurt can watch... and fan the fire too... :eek:

I never buy aspirin anyways. Aspirin is owned by Bayer, and Bayer is a total **** company. Pulled infected vaccines with AIDS off shelf's of America, but sold all of them to international dealers, and literally infected about 800,000 in Africa alone with AIDS, africans who went to a clinic under the impression that they were getting treatments for simple illnesses.

Ibuprofen is the only solution, do not trust Bayer or any of its subsidiary companies period.

Have a drink

So, is this racist?

The Fire In South Los Angeles!

A Los Angeles 4 plex was destroyed by a fire.

A Nigerian family of six con artists lived on the first floor and all six died in the fire.

An Islamic group of seven welfare cheats all illegally in the country from Kenya lived on the second floor, and they too all perished in the fire.

6 LA, Hispanic, Gang Banger, ex-cons, lived on the 3rd floor and they too, died.

A lone, white couple lived on the top floor. The couple survived the fire.

Jesse Jackson , John Burris and Al Sharpton were furious. They flew into LA and met with the fire chief. They loudly demanded to know why the Blacks, Black Muslims and Hispanics all died in the fire and only the white couple, who lived on the top floor, lived?

The fire chief said, "They were both at work."