New 86-T-type from NJ

Thanks guys. The RPO stickers show that my car came with the blackout headlight bezels, taillight bezels and blackout grille which is my favorite look. The grille on there now is chrome and pretty much mint so I am either going to paint it or see if someone on here wants to trade my chrome for a black. This car also has the ZR6 RPO which I did some research but cant really find out what it is besides some people saying it may have been some sort of show vehicle. Let me know if anybody has any info on this.

RPO ZR6 = GM Zone Car
They used them for regional activities; and occasionally took them to county fairs and jumped several school busses and the like.
Very rare.
Check for dents in your gas tank - if so - chances are they did not clear the last school bus! :D

I was wondering what that yellow paint was on trans pan and crossmember.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Very cool "T".
Welcome to the site and happy spooling.:)

Mike Barnard

Thanks Mike,
I did the F-body radiator swap. Was a piece of cake. Just a note. I read somewhere that the spectra cu951 is the 87-92 f body radiator that guys are using. It seems that the model number is discontinued and they are selling the cu750 in its place. All I have to do is finish installing the new trans cooler lines.
Put in a 160 T-stat with new kirban thermostat housing. A member on here is bringin up some Sheetmetal so I can finish the rust repair.
TTA owner. Are you the person up in Connecticut that always sells ton of TB stuff on Craigslist?

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1395531342.562256.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1395531359.017364.jpg

Starting to look like something.

Thanks Mike,
I did the F-body radiator swap. Was a piece of cake. Just a note. I read somewhere that the spectra cu951 is the 87-92 f body radiator that guys are using. It seems that the model number is discontinued and they are selling the cu750 in its place. All I have to do is finish installing the new trans cooler lines.
Put in a 160 T-stat with new kirban thermostat housing. A member on here is bringin up some Sheetmetal so I can finish the rust repair.
TTA owner. Are you the person up in Connecticut that always sells ton of TB stuff on Craigslist?
yup thats me !!!!