New .030 over Diamond Stroker Pistons

Sleeper-6

As the title says, I have a set of Brand New Diamond stroker pistons for a 3.830" bore still in the original box with all the paperwork, wrist pins, piston rings and spirolox. These are the pistons included in the Full Throttle stroker kits. checked the vendors website and they are showing $590 for a set of Diamond pistons. I'm asking $550. These are for stock length rods and a 3.625" stroke crank.

Here's the rest of the specs from the info card.

Part # - 802FT
Bore- 3.830"
Dish Volume - 32cc
Top ring - 1/16"
Second Ring - 1/16"
Oil Ring - 3/16"
Wrist pin diameter - .940 Floating
Single Spirolox
Piston Weight - 521 grams
Material Type - 2618

Attachments

• Stroker Pistons.jpg
    Stroker Pistons.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 350
Sorry Blues, Still not interested in trades. Need to sell these so I can buy pistons in the size I need.

Sorry for the delay. The card shows the compression height at 1.738" A set of .10 or .20 over pistons would be great for me.

I may be interested if I could find other parts for a stroker...I've searched and found nothing. I thought Google was my friend:rolleyes:

The Cat stroker cranks that came with the Full throttle kit are tough to find. However DLS is working on a new wide journal crank. So these would work with that and the appropriate 6" rods. Actually the should work with any 3.625" stroke crank using the right 6" rods. (BMS, Cat, DLS, Custom Billet, Offset ground eagle, ect.) I found my kit by posting in the "Parts Wanted" section. You may be able to round one up there.

I don't believe there were any major issues. I measured mine up and I'm not too pleased with the machine work on it , but for the price I really can't complain. Nothing a good machine shop can't get dialed in. CAT went chapter 11 so the supply has dried up for now. The new DLS cranks I believe are wide journal BA Performance pieces.

Thats the kind of offers I always get, I pay good hard earned money for quality parts and someone wants them for 30-50per cent of what I paid.things are alittle financially tough right now with the republicans still in office or I would be able to offer you more.