Need Stroker! Best Vendor??

1chance

Have a customer that want to upgrade to a 4.1, or 3.8 stroker. So who has the best warrenty, customer service, and over all best price?

Havent' heard of a warranty for a high performance Buick V-6 Turbo motor around here. There are a couple of builders on here, DLS seems to be the one most refer others to. Ask for Dan (the owner) he is a straight shooter, no bull, he was stocking stroker rotating assembles at one time.
DLS
Engine Development
(219) 956-3653

Chuck

LMK how that warranty works out on a stroker??????

LMAO Ronnie.

To the OP,
You want a warranty on a racing part, buy a Turbonetics turbo...no questions asked for one year, they pay shipping both ways. Can't beat that for a warranty.

Bryan

So who has the best warrenty, customer service, and over all best price?

"Cheap ain't good, and good ain't cheap" You can also have the best of the best do the motor BUT can still blow it to hell with tuning or lack of tuning. :cool:

"Cheap ain't good, and good ain't cheap" You can also have the best of the best do the motor BUT can still blow it to hell with tuning or lack of tuning. :cool:

and thats the bottom line.

I don't think there would be any problem with warranty on the rotating assembly. Bearings, crank, rods, machining.

Frying a piston, burning a valve, blowing a hg etc., are user/tune/fueling error and would be asking allot from the builder to warranty.

One thing the builder has no control over is the tune.

To op, give DLS a call. ;)

Don Cruz is just south of you
Dan is north of you
Bobby is north of you

Any of these three could get you going..

Someone once told me:

Good, Fast, Cheap ........ pick any two.....

If you want good and fast..... it's not going to be cheap....

If you want good and cheap...... it's not going to be fast

If you want it fast and cheap ...... it's definately not going to be good!

Words to live by..... :smile:

To the OP.....like Jason said.... Dan, Bobby, or Don all have a superb reputation.

Thanks for the number's, and names. At the cost of a short block, I may need to try a stroker kit. Thanks for all the replys.

Someone once told me:

Good, Fast, Cheap ........ pick any two.....

If you want good and fast..... it's not going to be cheap....

If you want good and cheap...... it's not going to be fast

If you want it fast and cheap ...... it's definately not going to be good!

Words to live by..... :smile:

To the OP.....like Jason said.... Dan, Bobby, or Don all have a superb reputation.
nice!

I agree, Bobby at RPE Hartford, Connecticut. 860-953-1342

Dan @ DLS always gets my vote......... Everything is checked, double checked and triple checked with Dan. If you buy a stroker kit cheaper you will pay alot more to do all the machining required before it even see's the motor, were Dan has already done all that.